Nike Air Griffey Max GD II – Holiday ‘10 (theshoegame.com)

nike-air-griffey-max-gd-ii.jpg

If posted sorry i lookef for it but didnt see.

The Air Griffey Max 1 returned last year in OG colorways, and they also released in new colorways. Another Ken Griffey Jr Nike favorite will hit stores this year, and the first batch of colorways should touch down soon. The Air Griffey Max GD II is a trainer shoe that features the Griffey swingman logo on the tongue, and we can’t forget about the full-length air max unit.

With all the Griffey retros, it’s only a matter of time until Nike retros the Air Diamond Fury. Now that’s for the real Griffey fans. Enjoy the Air Griffey Max GD II’s that release this Spring/Summer, but this black/blue colorway won’t be available until Holiday ‘10. Oh yeah, Nike will release colors in GS sizes Holiday

ehhhh...it's nice but could have been better.

a white midsole with a small white swoosh on the front could have really helped this colorway.

edit- messy PS....this would have been just as dope as the blk/red/white colorway IMO

I actually like those more than the black/reds, but I don't see myself spending money on those over alot of other stuff coming out.

I want the all white's with a little bit of baby blue in them and i'd be good. But chances of that colorway coming back out are as good as the black/royal Penny IV's.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

I want the all white's with a little bit of baby blue in them and i'd be good. But chances of that colorway coming back out are as good as the black/royal Penny IV's.
Truth... I cant find a pic of those to save my life. If any one has that OG colorway pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease post! Grail status

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I actually like those more than the black/reds, but I don't see myself spending money on those over alot of other stuff coming out.

bingo.

I just saw some OG pairs of this shoe on the shelf of a store in Brooklyn and I jokingly asked the manager if he ordered any of the upcoming retro's, he started laughing and replied, "What am I gonna do with that trash? Put it on the shelf and pray someone buys the retro of an originally garbage shoe that I STILL have the original of?"

I was dying of laughter the way he said it...

Back
Top Bottom