Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^??????

the toe shape is different. Orange will be purchased next week
pimp.gif

wupf7k.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-03.jpg

^What's up with the sig champ?  That bamma acted like a girl towards you too? 
laugh.gif

I'll get the orange sometime this summer

Odds of obtaining them for cheap/outlet price is more likely than the blacks. Blacks gotta get on RD.

Smart of Nike to release the orange first though. They wouldn't move half as much IMO if blacks were released first.

^What's up with the sig champ?  That bamma acted like a girl towards you too? 
laugh.gif

I'll get the orange sometime this summer

Odds of obtaining them for cheap/outlet price is more likely than the blacks. Blacks gotta get on RD.

Smart of Nike to release the orange first though. They wouldn't move half as much IMO if blacks were released first.

I disagree...I look at the griffey 1...they released the og colors 1st, and the subsequent cw's did very well..

I think had they followed that formula and dropped the blk cw 1st, it would have set up the wht/org cw to do even better numbers than they will potentially do because the public would've already been turned on to the model by the og cw which is
pimp.gif

now they see, which I consider a very nice summer cw in the wht/org, they would be more willing to scoop at retail to go with the og cw...

Honestly I could care less, I'm tryin to get the wht/org pair at the outlets anyway
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I disagree...I look at the griffey 1...they released the og colors 1st, and the subsequent cw's did very well..

I think had they followed that formula and dropped the blk cw 1st, it would have set up the wht/org cw to do even better numbers than they will potentially do because the public would've already been turned on to the model by the og cw which is
pimp.gif

now they see, which I consider a very nice summer cw in the wht/org, they would be more willing to scoop at retail to go with the og cw...

Honestly I could care less, I'm tryin to get the wht/org pair at the outlets anyway
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

so i just looked on eastbay and they have the White/Orange up available for purchase.. they are called "Uniform of Summer" ...dont really know what that means

so i just looked on eastbay and they have the White/Orange up available for purchase.. they are called "Uniform of Summer" ...dont really know what that means

Sloane Kettering,

Man, if you comparing the Is and the retro+ colors to these IIs releasing and pics/materials that have leak...
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Is stayed true to form in different colorways.  IIs looking like Bo Jackson SC high status...
laugh.gif

Every other II minus the o.g. color will be out Outlets in craploads, or sales racks...

Sloane Kettering,

Man, if you comparing the Is and the retro+ colors to these IIs releasing and pics/materials that have leak...
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Is stayed true to form in different colorways.  IIs looking like Bo Jackson SC high status...
laugh.gif

Every other II minus the o.g. color will be out Outlets in craploads, or sales racks...

There is an obvious different in the Toe Shape from the Fresh waters and Orange. The Toe box is more round and full. The fresh waters have a flat and pointy toe box. Nike your killing me

There is an obvious different in the Toe Shape from the Fresh waters and Orange. The Toe box is more round and full. The fresh waters have a flat and pointy toe box. Nike your killing me

Back
Top Bottom