Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Still want a pair of Berry's, I missed out on so many pairs of kicks from before late-2016 after taking a small break :smh:

Does anyone have any info on a retro of the Black/Red colorway of these? I remember hearing rumblings about samples from back when the OG colors dropped in 2015.

Seems like they missed’em but the upcoming release of the white/blue/red pair gives me a bit more hope lol.

Does anyone have any info on a retro of the Black/Red colorway of these? I remember hearing rumblings about samples from back when the OG colors dropped in 2015.

Seems like they missed’em but the upcoming release of the white/blue/red pair gives me a bit more hope lol.

A black red colorway? I don't remember that.

1. Berry
2, Black Cool Blue
3. Regency Purple
4. Green Blk and Silver (Deion)

Last edited:
how the hell are these sold out on Nikes website if they release on the 25ht?

They were on the site a week ago. I ordered a pair. It was strange but yeah they shipped them. There was only one per size I think because I tried to order 1 size 12 and my order wouldn't go through. I changed the quantity to 2 and it worked. I used a 20% coupon on them.

I'm sure they will come back up again on the 25th.

Last edited:
A black red colorway? I don't remember that.

1. Berry
2, Black Cool Blue
3. Regency Purple
4. Green Blk and Silver (Deion)

Yeah; they weren’t by any means an original but there was a black/red colorway that I had as a 12 year old back in the early 2000’s.

Wasn’t much red on the sneaker, but it popped nicely tried digging for a pic but nothing popped up.

Still want a pair of Berry's, I missed out on so many pairs of kicks from before late-2016 after taking a small break :smh:
I know the feeling, but I am going BACK. Picking up all the shoes I missed, amazing time to be a sneakerhead. Nike is releasing so many shoes I can pass on I just go back in time and get ones I missed.

0FBE3C5A-AB14-4AC4-B3D4-000E01B719CF.jpeg

Well they’re out today. I wonder when the sales will start. May have to triple up or so depending.

been waiting for this since i had them in 93 and been waiting for a retro ever since but they always forget about this colorway.. and they end up releasing them crappy plus colorways... but gonna pick up a pair tomorrow or today... finally!

been waiting for this since i had them in 93 and been waiting for a retro ever since but they always forget about this colorway.. and they end up releasing them crappy plus colorways... but gonna pick up a pair tomorrow or today... finally!

Well did you get a pair? I would like to see the green Deion pair come out next. We need more retro OG colorways of all Nike’s trainers.

Well did you get a pair? I would like to see the green Deion pair come out next. We need more retro OG colorways of all Nike’s trainers.

Yes so glad to own these again! Feels like 6 grade all over again :smile::smokin
20190127_145923(1).jpg

Yeah I agree ..wish they just release all the og colorways and not waste time with them new plus colorways .

wasn't there a retro+ colorway that resembled those OG green that dropped in da mid 2000's?

I feel like the green ones were in the Deon Sanders commercial where goes, "ho, ho ,ho." at the end. I think it was a Christmas commercial. Worth a quick YouTube search. I know i saw it on IG during Christmas.

I feel like the green ones were in the Deon Sanders commercial where goes, "ho, ho ,ho." at the end. I think it was a Christmas commercial. Worth a quick YouTube search. I know i saw it on IG during Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom