Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Probably talking about this one.

87DBA5E2-8A8C-42B5-AC83-CE5BA8D464C2.jpeg

bingo, these.

These are absolute FIRE in hand & even better on foot. Quality of leather is 50/50. Toebox didn’t seem to crease easily but didn’t feel stiff either, so longevity may be a reason for the material change to be fair. Far as the construction is concerned, my pair at least came perfect. Not even a single glue stain.

Quick question for those who would know better; was this the first time this color has ever been retro’ed? We got 2 colors this year, a trash plus colorway, and these OG’s, and Nike typically dosen’t 2 & done a retro model for the rest of a fiscal year.
I’m asking because if so, it means we could very well see a retro of the Deion’s soon, especially with the recent olive trend. Hoping for those and the black/forest green plus colorway later this year.

Attachments

• C832D9F3-BA56-4D88-BED2-EB76E7C3DD5A.jpeg
    C832D9F3-BA56-4D88-BED2-EB76E7C3DD5A.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 63
These are absolute FIRE in hand & even better on foot. Quality of leather is 50/50. Toebox didn’t seem to crease easily but didn’t feel stiff either, so longevity may be a reason for the material change to be fair. Far as the construction is concerned, my pair at least came perfect. Not even a single glue stain.

Quick question for those who would know better; was this the first time this color has ever been retro’ed? We got 2 colors this year, a trash plus colorway, and these OG’s, and Nike typically dosen’t 2 & done a retro model for the rest of a fiscal year.
I’m asking because if so, it means we could very well see a retro of the Deion’s soon, especially with the recent olive trend. Hoping for those and the black/forest green plus colorway later this year.

I wore mine for the first time yesterday. Solid shoe and yes first time this colorway was retro’d.

Cant wait to see these drop in price and im going to buy 2 pairs of these and keep them on ice like my black n grey Bo Jackson's

I wore mine for the first time yesterday. Solid shoe and yes first time this colorway was retro’d.

Wow, that’s great news tho! If they dug in the vault for these finally there’s hope yet for the rest of the og’s That are overdue.

Reactions: ARK
What on earth. St. Patrick’s is done and gone. Drop the bright green and that yellow and it would’ve been nice.

Was '15 the last release. I have those. I think it was the 2012 release that was bad. There was a YT review on them that had me crying back when.

Back
Top Bottom