Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
05/30/2015 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
555088-101 White/Varsity Red-Black
$160.00 (As of Dec. 2, 2014)
@BronxKid409

Nike air tag is stitched differently as shown by the arrows. Stitching near the Nike air is REALLY off. Collar is deformed. Your tongues aren't centered. Both sway a little outwards.

The toebox holes are punched off center.

Sloppy outsole painting.

The shoe on the right side has the outsole deformed as its sloping outwards. Shown by the arrow.

Your heel height is short.

As stated before, collar is deformed.

Stitching and construction is off. Subtle but off.

This was all just first glance off my iPhone so maybe I missed some.

tl;dr
Great quality fakes.
Credit to @Sneekaz  for his excellent comparison. 
This thread is about recognizing some differences between Real and possible GM/UA/REPLICA/FAKE pairs of the 2015 Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago.

This shoe apparently has in been in production for some time before release date especially with people who have been curious about pre ordering a pair where the authenticity is questioned. Ever since Nike has officialy canceled the online release and currently there are no plans for an online release please be aware of any potential unauthentic pairs that may be in circulation among many sites which may include ebay, kixify, gumtree, bigcartels and other site as well as mom and pop stores! This thread can also be used for future changes or enhancements in GM/UA/REPLICA/FAKE pairs.

TAKE PRECAUTION WHEN SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON ALL SHOES WHETHER IN PERSON, IN STORE, OR ONLINE. AUTHENTICITY THESE DAYS SHOULD ALWAYS BE QUESTIONED, VERIFIED AND CONFIRMED. Always use Paypal to handle any potential online problems so that you are covered.

Please keep this discussion civil and respectful please. Please contribute your respectable and insightful opinion in a good manner so that this thread does not become locked.

Thank You.

2015 Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago

I can easily say the counterfeiters are becoming more an more sharp as more jordans and nikes are produced. I hope you can tell from some of the pictures (some may be a little blury due to me standing and taking pics with a dslr and no tripod) that the counterfeit is about 90% "real" looking compared to a 100% authentic retail pair whether online or in store. Here are some pictures with a little commentary on the bottom.

35 pictures large size. Please let all pictures fully load. 56K watch out!!!!

Jimmy Jazz Authentic pair = size 11.5

GM/UA/REPLICA/FAKE maybe early release pair = size 10.5 ( i wanted to size swap for 11.5)

• Real pairs DO NOT HAVE AS MUCH PADDING on the ankle collar areas as fakes do
  • Real pairs have a little more soft feel around the varsity red leather areas, especially near the toeboxes than fakes do
  • Real pairs have a SLIGHTLY thicker tongue than fakes do and Real pairs DO feel SLIGHTLY softer than fakes
    do. Fake tongues are only SLIGHTLY more stiffer than real pairs.
  • Fake pairs smell more bad than real retail pairs. Serious.
  • Fake pairs come unlaced and most deadstock or new in box retail real pairs are knotted
  • The varsity red color on both pairs is ALMOST and I literally mean ALMOST the same looking color in person
  • The color of the red Nike swoosh font on the shoe box is only SLIGHTLY different hue. the real retail pair is a LITTLE more vibrant
  • Real pairs have a somewhat "stamped" in air jordan wings logo on the upper ankle side. fakes do not, they just look like a tattoo
  • Fake pairs have the swoosh stitching inside near the size and date tag
  • The stars on the fakes are more bunched together and there are more of them. Real pairs are a little spread out and evenly made and less present
  • Real boxes are actually slightly larger than fakes
  • The back part of the swoosh is slightly lower on the Real pairs and slightly higher on the fakes in the diagonal stitching
  • In the middle of the bottom sole where it says Nike swoosh for the fake pairs there are like these little L's or little L shaped type of lettering that is NOT present on both soles of real retail pairs
This thread may be updated and edited in the future

Last edited:
MN def wasnt the first to post it since they have NO LEGIT info what so ever. Didnt know that site was still around, been a minute since someone posted their fake BS.

Anyways hoping who ever found the info first is correct and these drop. gonna need to snag a pair of blacktoes when these drop as well then :lol:

if true, this is the pizza party for 2015
nerd.gif
?

honestly that 101 could be unc or metallic ....havent been able to confirm what it is exactly

but a chicago is possibility 

chicago og high its been 20 years since its og branding so its time...

been hearing rumblings of it even b4 the ko drop

the real concrete info will hit b4 the yr is over when samples go out of sample phase and approved for their production runs 

It'll be reasonable to raise it to 160 if they improved the mold & used better leather. If they still used that same leather as the 2013, then it's stupid

I wouldn't be surprised if these were labelled as "SUPER ULTRA MEGA LIMITED RELEASE" 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 That price is absolutely disgusting. I have a feeling the white/black will also be 160 this year. Since that jeter crap was and the CDP was 155. and now these are rumored to be 160. unbelievable. I don't feel right spending as much for 1s as I did for many 5s, 8s, etc. JUST LAST YEAR. That is unacceptable and I will most likely be passing on 2 1s I would have otherwise loved to have. JB can screw themselves..... just wow. I should have known  it was coming though when we have everybody and their mom in the 1s threads hunting down pairs for 250+ trying to join the "pizza party". idiots

Last edited:
I don't blame JB for raising the price, they're gonna have no problem getting it so why wouldn't they? We buy whatever they're selling. Cant really blame them.

every yr the price of js go up. if you not used to the price increase by now then you need to leave the game.;..
First of all I am. Second of all that's exactly why this "game" you speak of is ruined and has been for quite some time. Air Jordan 1s will now go for the same price as other models did ONE YEAR EARLIER. If you were in the "game" as long as me you would realize how crazy that sounds. Do you realize the last time other models were $140? They are pushing the numbers, especially on the 1s and I'm not digging it at all. The 1 is definitely their biggest profit margin now. I bet they are just thrilled when everyone calls a 200-300 dollar NA 1 pickup a "steal"

Aren't these supposed to be remastered.
Someone mentioned that the quality on these is supposed to be to true og form.

We shall c

Back
Top Bottom