Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Ask for close up images of the Nike swoosh on the sole, if you see a bunch of tiny "L"s in the little square area where it's located, they're fake.

I just learned the hard way, got burned on supposedly legit Chi's. The soles help tell if they're fake, big time.

Ask for close up images of the Nike swoosh on the sole, if you see a bunch of tiny "L"s in the little square area where it's located, they're fake.

I just learned the hard way, got burned on supposedly legit Chi's. The soles help tell if they're fake, big time.
Don't all Jordan 1s have the small L's on the sole near the Nike swoosh sign. I dont think that's a clear cut sign of shoes being fake. Some of my 1s differ in the L shape on the bottom. Some connect to kind of make a square and others are Ls

Don't all Jordan 1s have the small L's on the sole near the Nike swoosh sign. I dont think that's a clear cut sign of shoes being fake. Some of my 1s differ in the L shape on the bottom. Some connect to kind of make a square and others are Ls
I compared all my 1's to the fakes, what I found was the legit ones have those little square shapes with borders that almost look like Ls here and there, but the fakes have clearly defined Ls everywhere in that Nike swoosh box.

Those are some of the most blatant and horrific fakes I have ever seen. How people get got like that is beyond me

Last edited:
Fam, can anyone confirm if international releases came in a different shoe box, and without the size stickers on the inside soles?

Can someone find me a size 10.5 or 11? I don't wanna get scammed on eb.

What's the resell price on these? Gotta get me a pair, color way is clean.

Can someone find me a size 10.5 or 11? I don't wanna get scammed on eb.

What's the resell price on these? Gotta get me a pair, color way is clean.

Looking at $400-$450 range in those sizes. Used to be able to find those sizes in the $330-$400 range. I'm a size 11 and have been on the hunt myself. Just can't pull the trigger at $400 plus shipping now.

Back
Top Bottom