Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I opened an account with these people they allow me to order 100 Nike shoes every month and they send pictures to my email what they have sometimes i can get air force ones mens for $50.00. They are Wholesale prices yall go check them out. First you have to send them an email and they will contact you back in about 1-24 hours and will ask you for some information.
wholesalenikeclub . com

Get out.

USPS ACTUALLY DROPPED MY PACKAGE OFF IN FRONT OF MY DOOR AND THE TRACKING SAID THEY LEFT IT WITH A PERSON.. IT WAS SITTING THERE FOR LIKE 3 HOURS SMH.. I HAD TO RUN HOME HOPING NO ONE STOLE IT.. ITS NOT LIKE I LIVE IN A DAMN HOUSE.

ANYWAY.. CHICAGO I'S FINALLY CAME IN.. I LOOVVVE THESE THINGS. IM SO GLAD I COULD PULL OFF GETTING A  PAIR FINALLY.. HERE THEY ARE:

View media item 2163029
View media item 2163026View media item 2163030

USPS ACTUALLY DROPPED MY PACKAGE OFF IN FRONT OF MY DOOR AND THE TRACKING SAID THEY LEFT IT WITH A PERSON.. IT WAS SITTING THERE FOR LIKE 3 HOURS SMH.. I HAD TO RUN HOME HOPING NO ONE STOLE IT.. ITS NOT LIKE I LIVE IN A DAMN HOUSE.

ANYWAY.. CHICAGO I'S FINALLY CAME IN.. I LOOVVVE THESE THINGS. IM SO GLAD I COULD PULL OFF GETTING A  PAIR FINALLY.. HERE THEY ARE:

View media item 2163026
I like my Chicago's more than my breds.

Congrats on the pick up bro. Look good.  Chicagos have never been a fan of mine personally but glad you were able to come up on them.  Did a trade for Banned or resell?  

Congrats on the Chi's brother!
THANKS!

Congrats on the pick up bro. Look good.  Chicagos have never been a fan of mine personally but glad you were able to come up on them.  Did a trade for Banned or resell?  
IVE ALWAYS FELT THE SAME WAY BUT THEY GREW ON ME LIKE CRAZY.. ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THEM WITH WHITE LACES. I PAID RESELL AND DODGED THE 400 PRICES. SOLD OFF MY 2013 BLK/RED I'S AND USED THE MONEY FROM THAT FOR THESE. I ENDED UP KEEPING BOTH MY BANNED I'S I GOT FOR RETAIL.

nerd.gif

@sugomaster I THINK THOSE MIGHT BE HIGH QUALITY UA FAKES.. THE LACE BAG SHOULD BE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE LEFT PAIR (NOT THE INSIDE), THE LACE BAGS ALSO LOOK SHAKY AND BIGGER THAN USUAL, THE BOX TAG LOOKS A BIT OFF OR SELF CREATED, AND THE BOTTOM STICKER IS USUALLY STRAIGHT (ALMOST PARALLEL TO THE BOX), ALSO TONGUE PADDING LOOKS WRONG.. IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A BANNED 2016 TONGUE INSTEAD OF THE STRAIGHT UP STIFF SUPER PADDED TONGUE.

I SAY WAIT FOR OTHERS TO CHIME IN BUT I DONT THINK ITS LEGIT.. IN THE MEAN TIME LOOK AT PAGE 1.. THERE IS A GREAT GUIDE THERE.

I agree with j o. What threw me off was the box labels. Since when has Nike ever put crooked labels anywhere? I have yet to see a crooked front let alone a crooked bottom sticker. But both on the same box? I know the box is not a good indicator of the shoe.... But does raise a flag.
GL

The bottom stickers are not always straight, not a good indicator. The other issues may have more merit.

Please stop putting legit checks in here. There is a place for that.
Sorry for that, but I didn´t get a single answer in my thread there for days.

Really want to buy, but I would feel much better with a legit check before spending a lot of money.

Last edited:

Sorry for that, but I didn´t get a single answer in my thread there for days.

Really want to buy, but I would feel much better with a legit check before spending a lot of money.
If you make a posting in the LC thread and link it here people are happy to help. That's the best way to do it IMO. 

I'm looking to purchase a pair. What Im I looking to pay resell? Thanks in advance.

I found a worn twice pair, no heel drag or jean stains, all packaging etc. for $300 shipped through Kixify (size 12). Deals are out there but I wouldn't lose sleep over anything less than $400 DS

Back
Top Bottom