Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I paid resell on all 3 of my pairs prior to RD. I think about $300 for each. I remember a reseller on Twitter had em for about $275 a month or so prior to release. Maybe longer. Then about 2 weeks prior to release he cancelled everyones order and changed his price to $350. SMH...Forgot dudes name.
now I have no pairs and just waitin for the next retro...

Crazy I had 4 pair of these. 2 mens & 2 GS. My wife didnt want them so sold to homeboy for retail. Prices are crazy now
IMG_20150530_202822.jpg

Last edited:
these need to re retro. like, tomorrow. I love my 2015 pair, and I would love to have 2 more but not for $600 plus each

wouldn’t count on anything soon. They hadn’t been properly retroed in 20 years. Who knows when we’ll see another properly done Chi:sick: I asked in the main 1 thread but I don’t think Nike ever released their stock of Chi’s. so maybe they drop at some point but I’ve given up hope.

I regret not buying a pair when they were under $1K. I'll buy a pair of 94's before I spend that kind of money on a pair of 15's.

wouldn’t count on anything soon. They hadn’t been properly retroed in 20 years. Who knows when we’ll see another properly done Chi:sick: I asked in the main 1 thread but I don’t think Nike ever released their stock of Chi’s. so maybe they drop at some point but I’ve given up hope.

They Shock Dropped them October 2015, along with Bordeaux 7.

I checked out the prices for them last year they were around $400 - $500 in my size, just checked them out now and my size is well over $1000+ :smh:

Good thing i picked them up like 2 years ago for $270 worn once near deadstock.

Got the opportunity to sell my twice worn 2013 Chicago's for $530 and pick up a very lightly worn pair of 2015's for $790. What do you all reckon? Just cant deal with the non-OG-ness of the 2013's and the leather is so stiff.

I missed out on the 2015... still got my 2013 pair... quality sucks but I’m keeping until they retro again

Lucked into a pair on eBay last month for $120 from a seller that didn’t know what they had. 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom