Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Legit check please
FullSizeR(2).jpg
FullSizeR(1).jpg
FullSizeR.jpg

FullSizeR(3).jpg

Just because it made it as a topic on a sports show...just the first part is about the 1's...but has anyone read or heard mj having issues with the 1's when they originally released and from playing in them from his 84 season??

They look great, but even for casual wearing, they're not comfortable. I don't know how he ever played ball in them.

I remember some Nike Towns didn’t even sell them. They just shipped them to other Nike Towns to sell.

The first and last time I ever used a bot. Eastbay could put my size in cart but I could never check out.

50FCA2E4-BCE9-4795-98EB-6521DF2B478B.jpeg

old pic from when i had my pair. I grabbed 2 pairs, one for retail from DTLR and i paid resell for the other. Ended up selling the second pair for basically what i paid because i didn’t need 2 pairs of the same shoe and sold my worn pair for like $240 because i needed to get money quick for a down payment for a new car. Priorities suck sometimes. I know these will eventually come back sooner rather than later. I imagine they will drop sometime in the next year now that interest is at a all time high on them

The first and last time I ever used a bot. Eastbay could put my size in cart but I could never check out.

Will never forget that day, when NIKE posted on their twitter that they weren't going to release them on the SNKRS app... i was able to add them to cart on Eastbay as well but couldn't check out no matter how many times i try. :smh:

Ended up buying a pair a year later worn once for $275

The prices on these being as high as they are (and it's just so stupid really), is why you see more customized Bloodlines into Chicago's. I have a pair that I gotta get off my tail to work on (finally got my heat gun) and make these. I really don't care what people say about them. Custom sneakers have been part of the landscape for decades. Some people have a hard time with customs and are adimant and say they are fake. Well, they are Air Jordan 1s. Just a different color.

they won't be fake, but you kinda kill any sort of residual value for em.

We just need Chicago’s done again in the new ‘85 build and everyone will forget about the 2015s (at least I will lol).. The regular high OG 1 just looks watered down compared to the new ‘85 retro.

i just tested your theory by checking da prices of da 2013 Chicago retro wit da jumpmans... lets just say you're gonna be disappointed.

Screenshot_20200506-143659.png

I remember this thread and am disgusted by the antics I’ve done in this thread. I have grown a lot over the years and have to get over this part in my life. gil23 gil23 helped me secure a pair a few months after the release and I am eternally grateful to him til this day.

F4BF0EFF-C0DC-417D-9F36-890058865B74.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom