Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

unpopular opinion: out of all the original CWs I probably like the Cicagos the least. I respect it for the history, but I guess I will pass on these even with NA treatment. Glad for you guys that they´ll drop them the right way though.
Out of all the dozens of OG1s you like this the least?
yeah not sure either, i know each to their own but i mean he likes the 03 varsity red/white dunk highs(thats what it looks like) which is pretty close to the chicago 1 colorway just minus the swoosh/collar area, so why dislike this one so much

I understand maybe 5 or even 10 og colorways better than the Chi's, but all of them?

Last edited:

unpopular opinion: out of all the original CWs I probably like the Cicagos the least. I respect it for the history, but I guess I will pass on these even with NA treatment. Glad for you guys that they´ll drop them the right way though.
atleast ur being honest and u know its an unpopular opinion lol

and these will be double copped if not triple....glad i didn't double up on the 2013s cuz them ***** turned into my beaters

I've mentioned a million times my dislike for the Chicago 1's. You're not alone citycity citycity . They're such a boring colorway and they were made to be the safe version of the black/red 1's. Black toes are the real Chicago 1's

Of course black toes are the real Chicago 1s. He did the jumpman in em and it was the only colorway only available in Chicago. One of my favorite 1s.

Last edited:
i appreciate honesty but yall ****** need to take that **** to the retro 1 thread lol 

we chicago cw lovers in here bout to have a pizza party soon and yall tryna bring burgers and fries in here 

That is not close to what I said. Its two ideas

1: Chicago 1s were passed on for a NA pair

2: There are some weak colorways that would be way better without that large *** distracting jumpman on the heel.

gotcha. the way you organized all the thoughts sort of alluded to what I thought you were saying at first

yeah not sure either, i know each to their own but i mean he likes the 03 varsity red/white dunk highs(thats what it looks like) which is pretty close to the chicago 1 colorway just minus the swoosh/collar area, so why dislike this one so much

I understand maybe 5 or even 10 og colorways better than the Chi's, but all of them?
how you know I like the dunks? :D I actually got a low version of varsity red dunks for more then 10 years, they still hold up and are my beaters. Maybe I´m just fed up with the colorway because of them. 

The Chicago is not by any means a bad shoe, sorry if I came across to harsh :smile: 

how you know I like the dunks? :D I actually got a low version of varsity red dunks for more then 10 years, they still hold up and are my beaters. Maybe I´m just fed up with the colorway because of them. 

The Chicago is not by any means a bad shoe, sorry if I came across to harsh :smile: 
not really, I was just quite puzzled how all of the other 15-20+ original colors were all better/more appealing than the chicagos in your opinion

lol, but maybe its really just those dunks
laugh.gif

nah i would pass on that idea. The whole point of the recent 1 retros would be lost. im glad they used the junk box they did for the 2013s.

I'm saying tho. Im not sure people truly realize how many OG colorways of the 1s there are with statements like that.

View media item 1228706View media item 1228705View media item 1228707
Not sure if they all came out, but most did. Some not in the US but still.

Last edited:
You know, im all for the various original cw's and everything growing up with Jordans but, at the end of the day do they all really matter anymore?

You know, im all for the various original cw's and everything growing up with Jordans but, at the end of the day do they all really matter anymore?

Makes you kinda wonder that if the Knicks or Hawks were an actual OG color way if people would still be passing or not.

I just look at those ads sometimes and think how cool but there are only so many that really matter and the rest, mostly they can keep em imo.

I agree with you v8r. Pass on the majority of OG 1s but there are a few that i want that will likely never be retroed.

Back
Top Bottom