Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I see everyone on average going for 2-5 pairs of these (@Zyzz usually on the higher end), I hope there are enough of these to go around or we'll all be grabbing each other's stock.

I would like 2-3 pairs, but one could suffice, I still have the 2013 version ds..I might wear those out before I wear these new ones..

Do the 1s crease really easily?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It would be a nice touch if Jordan Brand included the OG jumpman hang tag on the upcoming retro Chicago 1 like they did for the retro Jordan 1 metallic pack/DTRT pack released in 2009 (I think).  Can't recall if there have been any pictures released showing how they will come in May.  Man I can't wait for these to release!!!

It would be a nice touch if Jordan Brand included the OG jumpman hang tag on the upcoming retro Chicago 1 like they did for the retro Jordan 1 metallic pack/DTRT pack released in 2009 (I think).  Can't recall if there have been any pictures released showing how they will come in May.  Man I can't wait for these to release!!!
Forget the tag...wish it would release in the OG box!

The hangtag is definitely a cool touch, explains all the tech. They oddly added it to a few pairs in 2009 (non-OG colors too) and then discontinued it.

Back
Top Bottom