Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Can't wait to get this release over with. Either I'm gonna get these for retail or I'm gonna cough up the extra to get mine from someplace else. Either way, I'm getting mines..

Yet ANOTHER reason to hate eBay and what "shoe culture" has become. I decide to sell my DS 2013 pair to get funds for this 2015 Nike Air pair. I receive 2 messages telling me they are fake, both from bidders with less time on eBay and less feedback. I registered in 1999 and have 800+ feedbacks, primarily from buying and selling shoes. To top it off, I have the BUYER who ALREADY paid e-mail me me questioning if they are legit or not and asking for a refund if not. I CLEARLY state in the description to contact me BEFORE you bid with questions. Also stated they were the 2013 pair with the Jumpman, NOT NIKE AIR. The kicker is the buyer said he posted on here, Niketalk and received info saying they were fake. Checked the legit forum, never saw a post questioning my shoes. I've been here since '99 and have done PLENTY of transactions on here.

WOW

Has the internet and the explosion of social media brought all the wrong kind of people to our beloved subculture? Or what used to be called a subculture?

I don't care if I sound old and salty at this point and I'm only 29. It's getting sickening on multiple levels from just trying to get the shoes all the way to trying to sell them on the former greatest place to get kicks from anywhere in the world, eBay.

dont sweat it youre young homie and i respect your join date. og

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a call from HoH earlier.. Started jumping only to get hit with the you won the 6.5 and not my size 9.. Smh, the lil lady got lucky tho

If I had a time machine I would teleport you all to August 1994 when at least 60 pairs of these shoes sat on a display table at my local FTL for 19.99 each.

if theres an afterlife there will be racks and racks of ogs all free :lol:

Well just found out the spots I entered raffles for already made there calls. Man wtf. Only hope is unclaimed pairs or online. Smh

Back
Top Bottom