Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Didn't win a raffle. Not surprised. Especially a raffle that cannot be seen. At least lotto is controlled by an outside third party. And no online by Nike I heard. Fun, fun, fun.

I don't know if anyone has been on finish line recently, but when I went to view info on the 1's, it sent me to a crow control page.... that's how hard these are going to be to get....
mean.gif
last 10 hours already actually

Make up a unbelievable story/lie and create a go fund me acct. Say that's the new lick deez days [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #gotem
I can't do that to innocent people to fuel "my" hobby/habit.  Just wouldn't be right taking advantage of them. (I know you're joking!)

Yep no problem, I missed your hairs by one size (only had an 11.) This one will be harder for sure, but one release the stars will align and i'll OOP ya!
Thanks, I can always count on you for thinking on the bright side and looking out for me; I appreciate the kind gesture!

It will be interesting to see how many people will get hit with the, "We don't have you on our raffle list". I can see this happening at some spots tomorrow. Don't wait if you won, go when doors open.
Agreed.  This happened to me for the Legend Blue 11 release. 

Back
Top Bottom