Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I got tracking for my preorder. Glad it fell through after coming up empty on raffles. Was going for two pair, but cool with just one. Feeling much better now putting that preorder in early.

Considering how this release turned out, $245 is looking like a steal.

Depends. If you have the disposable income, why not? If you still living with ya moms or even paycheck to paycheck (which is a lot of these fools)...
eyes.gif
Disposable income or not, $500 can buy you a lot of other ****. I just refuse to help a reseller to help fund his vacation.

Last edited:
mad.gif
 East Bay, Champs and footlocker share the same allocation WTF wish I knew that before hand.

What's above satly level, because that's what I am right now.

Errors telling me 1 per customer when 0 in cart.

carting countless times with no success.

Booted after waiting.

If there really is a queue that means you shouldn't get booted, as all your ACTUALLY meant to be doing is waiting to check out your purchase which should be held in cart.

That's when I realized the same three sites were using the same allocated stock. Stock  was mirrored across the board as and when sizes were disappearing down to the last 2 exact sizes.

I got tracking for my preorder. Glad it fell through after coming up empty on raffles. Was going for two pair, but cool with just one. Feeling much better now putting that preorder in early.

Who did you use?

I told my wife that maybe this shoe will end the curse:lol: I'm wayyyyy too old for this:smh:

way too old for this. In a way, I'm happy its come to this. At 40, its getting real easy to leave this thing and cop 2-3 releases per year. Shoes i really want and meant something to me 20-30 years ago.

Like these shattered backboards. I have no interest in those. I'll let the youngsters have those.

The $390 I paid from FC last night doesn't seem so bad now.

:smile:

Tell me about it. walked into my mom and pops yesterday at noon they just got their shipment paid $350 no hesitation from me. only had 11 pairs and they were the only store that got them in the Jackson heights area. The other stores only had kids sizes but no men's. Fast forward 7 hours later Ndc cancel the drop. I thought I took and L earlier but came out winning. I even posted on here if anyone wanted to cop for $350 got 1 pm. it was a pain hunting these down in queens. I really wanted them and got my pair yesterday. :smile:

Last edited:
my girl grabbed my size on EB! 

Its been a long day, 40 raffles and 0 wins, struck out on all sites. Can't believe my girl pulled it off, it was her first time too. 

congrats to those that ate! 

Last edited:

who was that? Shoe Gawds?

What other "hobby" is out there that the consumer justifies spending 3-4 times the amount of what the product retailed for ?

Disposable income or not the idea of justifying paying 500 for these or ANY sneaker is ludicrous.

SMH at all the sheeple...

I couldn't get through on any sites, my lone ATC didn't come through, I drove 220 miles round trip for 5 tickets and didn't get a call back. I did everything I could and I won't be losing any sleep over it . 250 is my Max resell price so here is to hoping some idiot HS kid needs money this week...

Paying these high prices for Jordans is dumb, sneakers that everyone around you wears. Rather cop euro once you pass the $300 mark

No one gives a flying **** if u get your fourth pair or not. Why are uneven on here? U got your ****, go watch some tv, Netflix, go out, whatever you do. It's the equivalent of going to a car enthusiast website and asking if you should buff and clean your car again, even though you just did...and u have that Bentley that just sits. No one cares. Just say DAMN I had a dope day, got my kicks and now I can lay-back. Not up on here with people trying to collect/use info and grinding.

All these flavors and you choose to be salty.

Back
Top Bottom