Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Anyone who lives in CA or on the west coast know if a store called WSS (shopwss.com) sold the Chi 1 on release?

I've been to one WSS in my life and it's like a discount shoe dealer iirc...however they have a release cal on their site but sell mostly non-retro Js.

Someone in town on IG is selling a DS pair for $340 but I usually only deal with a few known resellers like Corgi if they don't have a receipt, but this guy claims to have "lost it" but he bought them at WSS.

Price is good and wanna pickup but am weary.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Anyone who lives in CA or on the west coast know if a store called WSS (shopwss.com) sold the Chi 1 on release?

I've been to one WSS in my life and it's like a discount shoe dealer iirc...however they have a release cal on their site but sell mostly non-retro Js.

Someone in town on IG is selling a DS pair for $340 but I usually only deal with a few known resellers like Corgi if they don't have a receipt, but this guy claims to have "lost it" but he bought them at WSS.

Thanks.
None of them did... Good chance hes lying... I called so many wss b4 released...All said no

None of them did... Good chance hes lying... I called so many wss b4 released...All said no
I thought so. Good looking out. Rep'd

It's just so sketchy these days. There's only like a handful of people I buy off of if I can't score a pair myself. If they can't provide a receipt for a DS pair I don't even mess with it.

I must be weird since I keep all my receipts in plastic bags w/the og boxes.

Last edited:
I thought so. Good looking out. Rep'd

It's just so sketchy these days. There's only like a handful of people I buy off of if I can't score a pair myself. If they can't provide a receipt for a DS pair I don't even mess with it.

I must be weird since I keep all my receipts in plastic bags w/the og boxes.

If thats weird...count.me in. I put all my shoe receipts in those protective plastic sleeves.

Thanks.

They definitely sold them at various locations I had a couple friends who purchased theirs from WSS. True Facts!

^^^^^^^ Thanks for the info.

Took a pass on them anyway. Dude seems sus and crazy desperate to sell them.

And I usually don't **** with DS unless they keep their receipt.

Hi, I'm new to buying sneakers and have no experience. I just bought these AJ 1 Retro OG Chicago's for my boyfriend for his birthday, and would really appreciate a legit check on them!

I looked at the images on the first page but quite frankly it's really hard for me to differentiate the fake from the authentic. I got them on Ebay. If you need more pictures, I can definitely provide more! Thank you!

Hi, I'm new to buying sneakers and have no experience. I just bought these AJ 1 Retro OG Chicago's for my boyfriend for his birthday, and would really appreciate a legit check on them!

I looked at the images on the first page but quite frankly it's really hard for me to differentiate the fake from the authentic. I got them on Ebay. If you need more pictures, I can definitely provide more! Thank you!

View media item 1832454

View media item 1832455

View media item 1832456

View media item 1832457

View media item 1832458

View media item 1832459

View media item 1832460

View media item 1832461

View media item 1832462

View media item 1832463

View media item 1832464

View media item 1832465

Looks good to me

View media item 1832454

View media item 1832455

View media item 1832456

View media item 1832457

View media item 1832458

View media item 1832459

View media item 1832460

View media item 1832461

View media item 1832462

View media item 1832463

View media item 1832464

View media item 1832465
100% ************ LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPC on box and inner tag match up number by number. Stitching looks neat and lined up correctly. You real for coppin ya mans a classic hope it wasn't a tax to get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom