Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
had a bunch of these. sold all but 2. wish i'da waited. the one pair i've worn has only been worn 1x. need to show these more love like i do my BTs, but i like BTs way more than chis

Is it me or do the Chis have a sleeker, lower, and less boxy toe box than recent releases? 

Is it me or do the Chis have a sleeker, lower, and less boxy toe box than recent releases? 

Been saying this. Totally. Even though the collar and swoosh are synthetic, still one of the nicest pairs especially because of the toe box.

Been saying this. Totally. Even though the collar and swoosh are synthetic, still one of the nicest pairs especially because of the toe box.
Yeah my Chis are super soft. They have lots of flexibility and give but don't warp easy. Wish they had made all other pairs the same. 

Hey Guys,

is it in general possible that the left pair of a Chi has 12/09/2014 as production starting date and the other shoe 12/10/2014? But both shoes were produced on 01/15/15?

To each their own but based on quality and fit they aren’t worth anything close to those prices. Guaranteed when the hype dies down and reality sets back in prices will go back down

Ya we need that retro man I passed them when they were at like 4-500. Got a bunch of spideys but can’t get myself to wear them over the Chicago’s.
I think for a sz8 it was like 1200 now foh with that number for a Jordan 1 at least for me personally at this point in my life.

I took a hiatus from buying sneaker from 2013-2018.

I caught up on catching up on a a lot of OG retros. All I need is the 1s but I’m not trying to drop money on them

The prices on these being as high as they are (and it's just so stupid really), is why you see more customized Bloodlines into Chicago's. I have a pair that I gotta get off my tail to work on (finally got my heat gun) and make these. I really don't care what people say about them. Custom sneakers have been part of the landscape for decades. Some people have a hard time with customs and are adimant and say they are fake. Well, they are Air Jordan 1s. Just a different color.

We just need Chicago’s done again in the new ‘85 build and everyone will forget about the 2015s (at least I will lol).. The regular high OG 1 just looks watered down compared to the new ‘85 retro.

I wish I hadnt sold my pair, I needed money quick for a down payment on a new car though.

With that said, these arent worth anything near $1k. I have Origin Storys and have noticed even those have shot up. I'll probably just strip my LA to Chicagos and wait for the next retro.

Back
Top Bottom