Nike Air Jordan 1 Off White Legit Check

Hope you guys can help. Just bought these off someone on Grailed and they appear to be fake. Almost looks like two different shoes.As you can see from the picture there are several things different and they should not look as different as they do from eachother? I Filed a claim on paypal and he disagreed saying they are authentic! I Paid $1275, if he somehow wins the dispute I lose my money. Let me know if you can help me out. Any help would be appreciated
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2608.jpg
IMG_2630.jpg
IMG_2629.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2639.jpg
IMG_2661.jpg
IMG_2660.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg

Tags : Off white legit check nike jordan legit check

Last edited:
Might sound crazy but it almost seems like he sent me either two different kinds of fakes or one that is real and one that is fake. The color and texture is different on both. The placement of the orange square is off as well. Need honest opinions please!

IMG_2659.jpg
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2671.jpg
IMG_2672.jpg
IMG_2653.png
IMG_2670.jpg
IMG_2651.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg

I was gonna say that those are fake. look at the placement of the orange tab for both the shoes. one sits a lot lower than the other lol.

I am not very good at comparing so don't take my word for it. It just looked ok to me, but I do see where the orange tab can be iffy

Those are legit to me. Everything checks outs. Post some pics of the inner side of the air jordan stamp to confirm.

Is it me or is the Off White Font very odd, it doesnt seem to have the consistent smudging of the text very little on the top line, right shoe

All pictures are in the post above. Any help would be appreciated im getting mixed reviews. as of now.

id appreciate that man thanks in advance
yeah man your pair matches up to my pair, that orange tab that you are worried about is different in some pairs so its not always gonna have the same stitching. my pair is different from yours. take a pic of the 85 on the inside

yeah man your pair matches up to my pair, that orange tab that you are worried about is different in some pairs so its not always gonna have the same stitching. my pair is different from yours. take a pic of the 85 on the inside
Can u give my pair a look also? I currently have a pair for legit check also. From my opinion, these have a few flaws but look similar to my pair so I’d like to know as wel.

You are good! Look like mine from StockX. Only thing I would look at is under the wings where the "85" is, is there a indention from the Air Jordan Stamp

logo embossed under the flaps has yet to be replicated by replica makers i think. That would be the instant giveaway. Looks legit to me with all the pics provided

HERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT WORRIES ME. LOOK AT PATTERN AND TEXTURE OF HEEL
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg image3.jpeg ON ONE IT IS MORE OF A HORIZONTAL RECTANGLE AND ONE THEY ARE VERTICAL AND THE TEXTURE IS MORE ROUGH.

Back
Top Bottom