Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

ok, I need to start wearing my 2013 pair to the ground then.

Seems like I will have to get doubles now since I have perfectly fine True Blue 3s, Breds, and Black Toes but I cannot NOT cop them again if I have the chance to
roll.gif

Hope this is for real and doesn't end up being a 1.5

Edit: Never mind, I forgot the 1.5s have a different wing logo

Last edited:
I pretty much think they are redoing all the major cw's so im conceding. They started right off with the chi now breds. Black toes seem logical then royals. If each one of these come out, i have no use for any 13s.

I pretty much think they are redoing all the major cw's so im conceding. They started right off with the chi now breds. Black toes seem logical then royals. If each one of these come out, i have no use for any 13s.
and i have another chance at the shadows, hopefully they don't drop another red 4 on the same day lol 
laugh.gif

Ive seen mid to late November.

Probably from production date tags which shows being produced since June which would end up releasing November/December

If this is all real. That Dino dude claims to not know a thing about them so that's really weird

Probably from production date tags which shows being produced since June which would end up releasing November/December

If this is all real. That Dino dude claims to not know a thing about them so that's really weird
That's the thing that makes me think it's possibly not real, since Dino is usually spot on.  But everyone is wrong from time to time, so we'll see.  Personally I hope it is real because I missed out on em the last time they released.

Back
Top Bottom