Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Even the YY looks decent from that angle!
smokin.gif
moar pics

Do you guys think I could trade straight up royals for top 3s in the current market? Or do you think I would have to wait

Current market ...sure. Can't see how waiting would benefit you with that trade.

I think they're asking because at this state Top 3's might have the higher aftermarket value. Royals probably won't have equal trade value to some of the popular 2016 1 releases for some months down the road, because at the moment, the resale market is saturated with them.

At the end of day it's all about finding the right person who values the shoe you have more than the one they are trading. So anything's possible.

That's an excellent price. You'd be hard pressed to find them any lower than that.

I've been hesitant on pulling the trigger on them.  I'm like you, I want to trade one of my extra Royals for them.  But thats proving to be tough.

Yeah it's tough mainly because there seems to be a surplus of Royals floating around on the aftermarket at the moment.

I'm willing to wait it out for a little while though. Royals' aftermarket value will increase over time at a quicker rate than Black Toes. As time passes it'll give you more leverage in a Royal trade. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah it's tough mainly because there seems to be a surplus of Royals floating around on the aftermarket at the moment.

I'm willing to wait it out for a little while though. Royals' aftermarket value will increase over time at a quicker rate than Black Toes. As time passes it'll give you more leverage in a Royal trade. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
laugh.gif
No doubt, Royals are slightly flooded, but pairs are moving consistently around 250.  Should go up with time.   I'll probably buy the black toes and just sell the royals. Too much work to do a trade lol

seeing all these Black Toe tongueswaps I can´t help but think the next pair that gets released in a couple of years will have the black tongue calling them Jordan PEs or something like that to jack the price up.

$235 for DS size 12 sound fair?  
Yes, definitely. Interesting that you can't get a trade for your Royals because that seems like an easy and even trade but if you can't I would definitely go for that deal. 

Yes, definitely. Interesting that you can't get a trade for your Royals because that seems like an easy and even trade but if you can't I would definitely go for that deal. 
An hour after I made that post, the shoes got sold.  Should have kept quite or acted quicker, both actually. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
BTs arent too bad from resell market at this time so if you're looking for a pair, probably best to do it now before prices creep up (maybe not as fast) like how Breds and eventually the Royals will be.

BTs arent too bad from resell market at this time so if you're looking for a pair, probably best to do it now before prices creep up (maybe not as fast) like how Breds and eventually the Royals will be.
I've been looking for around $240 or so but no luck recently. See a lot of 10.5s but 10s are really scarce. 

Back
Top Bottom