Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Black toes and Black/reds [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Im glad i havent worn my 3 year old blk toes. I would have lost a couple hundred off the resell.

This is why it's important to wear your shoes. Now some people are upset that these are releasing again (when they had 3 years to wear them). 
I don´t get that mentality, even if the shape and leather are a bit better, does it really lessen the 13 pair if new ones come out?

I like my black toes, they may be my favorite cw so I will try to get another pair,

Great minds think alike
wink.gif

He also still says he knows nothing about the black toes... Weird
DJ Folk said he didn't have a date for them but posted the product number.

I'm debating on selling my 2013s and copping these, so are these officially releasing or not?

My '13 is done, thank god these are coming out again.

If you would of ask me 10-15 yrs ago would I be anticipating for some 1's. I would tell you hell no. To tell the truth that is the only sneaker I really care for now

Black toe, true blues, chicago 9, then spacejams.

Last year it was UNCs, Aquas, CM 1s, 72/10, Maroons, Chrome 8.

This year is way easier although idk if im doing Black Toe/Space Jam or True Blue/Jams. Blk toes/Jams would be cheaper and maybe easier

I need Royals to drop again big time. I still have my 13' pair ds, but I want to stock up on these because it's probably my favorite OG colorway 1.

I don´t get that mentality, even if the shape and leather are a bit better, does it really lessen the 13 pair if new ones come out?

I like my black toes, they may be my favorite cw so I will try to get another pair,

Nah- he just salty coz he don't have any.

If he spent time making money instead of talking trash on here- boy could buy all these shoes he post non-stop about- instead he posts lots has little shoes.

Sak needs less posting and more shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom