Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was going to pick up a pair this morning

Changed my mind

I'll try for closer to box price or a slight mark up
If not no loss

Last edited:
Mom and pop store I kno got em 250 that's a good price for now? I kno as days get closer to retail date they will drop to 200$ but they might be sold out by then :smh:

the problem is that a lot of people are stupid and impatient (seriously, didn't they just start up? if so, assuming no experience, of course they're gonna run into issues and not be as efficient as they thought they'd be, e.g. regarding shipping)

i mean, even if they are shipping fakes, we're protected by paypal, anyway, so in the worst case scenario, all that'll happen is that we'll be out $200~300 for a while (and if you're the type whose life becomes devasted by this amount, maybe you shouldn't be buying these shoes to begin with)

i also agree with their not wanting to include the receipts anymore (people on the internet be hella intrusive and creepy and s***)

though at the same time, the more people who cancel, the more pairs there are for others

so yeah, y'all can go hop on the cancel wagon and hopefully i can catch a pair of banneds on the low

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Called over 20 spots, only one claiming theyre getting them.
Everyone saying no or they dont know yet.
Definite shade with these. Same old, different day ..

Last edited:
Not at all, I've seen people let their pairs go for $250-$270. I mean, it's not terrible though you're just paying resale early.
No store near me is getting them and I doubt I'll win a raffle again since I got the banned 1's. Just trying to pay as little as I can for resale.

No store near me is getting them and I doubt I'll win a raffle again since I got the banned 1's. Just trying to pay as little as I can for resale.
In my opinion resale will be lower when they release in wider locations, but if you want them just go for it. No harm in doing that.

Hey Fam- Been awhile since I ordered shoes.  What shipping companies does ndc and Finishline ship with?  I need these shipped UPS.  Thanks

Kind of off topic but I've seen you guys speak highly of the CM 1s leather quality. Can anyone comment on the ying yangs quality? Just copped a pair on ndc with 20% off code to customize

Back
Top Bottom