Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

A huge rep to @blackmondays on the PM about the EB phone order last Thursday
pimp.gif

Just delivered today.
fcr4g0.jpg

Now gonna find a trade for the 9.5 I have for a half size smaller.
You finally got your "purr", @babyJs23  (well almost, I'll be praying you can get your trade)

Last edited:
Received my 9.5 from eBay today and im a happy camper. Only disappointment was that the powder blue isn't even close to an exact match with my Carolina Jordan jersey. Oh well...

Btw...Eastbay confirmed that the 10.5 I ordered thru the phone last night is shipping! Couldn't have been happier. Thank u to the person who probably cancelled his order that allowed me to pull this unexpected purchase for my brother.

Good luck to those who are still on the hunt
His credit card was declined. You ate because you took food off someone else's plate.

Some people never learn..... :smh:

Keep up with the buying selling trading in here guys. I have no problem setting more examples.... I'm really disappointed in long time members. You know the rules.

Keep up with the buying selling trading in here guys. I have no problem setting more examples.... I'm really disappointed in long time members. You know the rules.

C'mon Big J miss me with that warning and acting like the police when y'all pick & choose to be :smh:

I already put one in my signature and had a lead to another 11.5 as well.

We got people posting stock photos, full size runs, blatant reselling, etc FOR DAYS and ya let that slide?

You know we cool bro but I hate when ya mods are inconsistent with the policing around here :smh:

Last edited:

C'mon Big J miss me with that warning and acting like the police when y'all pick & choose to be :smh:

We got people posting stock photos, full size runs, blatant reselling, etc FOR DAYS and ya let that slide?

You know we cool bro but I hate when ya mods are inconsistent with the policing around here :smh:

Tell me where I am inconsistent and I'll show you a real life unicorn. You can come at me with that stupidity if you want and you will be sitting on the bench with everyone else that wants to try me.
It's your job to know and follow the rules.

It's impossible for me to moderate all threads so you can miss me with that noise too. Report that stuff and it should be addressed. You've been around too long to act brand new.

Last edited:

Tell me where I am inconsistent and I'll show you a real life unicorn. You can come at me with that stupidity if you want and you will be sitting on the bench with everyone else that wants to try me.

It's impossible for me to moderate all threads so you can miss me with that noise too. Report that stuff and it should be addressed. You've been around too long to act brand new.

See there you go talkin' slick over the internet :smh:

Where were you and the rest of your team at on RD? Where was the policing when we had consistent reselling and "ooping" in this thread?

And I love how you use the term "stupidity" but I bet if I fired back with some unfriendly words you would be quick to ban me to show you can flex your mod muscle whenever you please.

If you want me ban me from this thread for looking out for the NT fam then thats on you. If you feel like we need to escalate this any further than where we at then you let me know boss.

The only reasons I can see that attracts reselling are:

1) The person is too lazy or unskilled to get a job that would pay better than reselling
2) It's fun to have the cool shoe/Sup item/whatever and have people wanting what you own
3) You can do it on the side and help pay for your own pair

I totally get reason 3, I have done it once or twice when it wasn't too hard for me to get one extra.
I just felt slimy for doing it after awhile. I think it's unfair to people (like me) who would actually want the shoe.
So, I no longer do it.

People put alot of work into reselling, like alp here. You can't knock the hustle, but really, education and a good job is SO much better. You always get a check and you get benefits, helpful when you have a family.

I want to play.

1. Last year I grossed $65,000. I am in no way bragging, just stating fact. In December I complete school and get my CNC certification which will push my annual wage between $80-$100K. Will I stop reselling? No. On top of that, I have an 800 credit score, I'm a home owner with a $400 mortgage, my car note is $114 a month, I have no kids and I'm 29 years old. In the next 2 years my house will be paid off. Will I finally stop reselling then? No. View media item 1759224
2. What? Me personally, I can care less about that. Sometimes I cop stuff and resell simply to help out others. Multiple people can vouch that I've copped and sold to them for retail + shipping. I also do it to network. I help someone out and in turn they help me out in the future. I also develop friendships this way and build trust.

3. That's the main reason right there. Even when I'm making $80K or better I'll still be the first to admit shoes are expensive, especially with Nike dropping them back to back to back to back. Aside from GR's, I cop multiple hyperstrike/PE's that go for $1000+. With all that being said, I definitely resell to either cover my pair completely or chip away at the total. I bought 15 pairs of UNC 1's, sold 13, got my 2 size 12's for free and profited $200+ that's gonna go towards CP3 13's. And aside from flat out buying shoes, I also get some pretty sweet trades from reselling. I cop something for retail but the value puts it up there with something worth $500 or so, I'm basically getting that $500 shoe for retail. Then comes those times when you do something super wild and pull a completely crazy trade like I just recently did. 2005 Jordan X Linen DS, COMPLETELY AND 100% FREE!! This was all thanks to reselling.

I totally get reason 3, I have done it once or twice when it wasn't too hard for me to get one extra.
I just felt slimy for doing it after awhile. I think it's unfair to people (like me) who would actually want the shoe.
So, I no longer do it.

I been on NT for 14 years. I just started HEAVY reselling about 3 years ago. In 2012, I stood in 19 degree weather for 5 hours so I could get Chicago Jordan X's. I was the first one at FootLockers door when they let us in the mall. Another 2hrs of waiting. The store opens and I ask for 2 size 12's. They somehow didn't have a single size 12. What I should've did was buy any 2 sizes and either resell them to chip away at my total or trade for my size but I instead left and tried hitting other stores and I struck out big time. I ended up having to pay resell. You felt slimy for reselling? I felt slimy for paying $275 for a shoe that released that day. That was the last time that happened.

I didn't comment to brag and boast because it's a ton of NTers and shoe collectors in general who are doing WAYYYYYYY better than me. I simply commented to give an insight look from a reseller. I am fully financially capable of purchasing multiples of every release but why would I? I am a shoe collector who supports my hobby with my hobby. If you had a way to LEGALLY get ALL of your shoes for either free or heavily discounted (like $50 total), you'd do it too. I used to be the sucker who shook my head at resellers and complained, complained, complained. Guess what, reselling only grew and all of my complaining was done in vain. If you can't beat them, join them. Eat or be ate my man. You'll spend the next year picking and choosing which releases to buy based on your income and if you do buy them all, you'll be getting your pockets ripped clean off your pants all while complaining about resellers. I'll spend the next year reselling all while networking, helping out others, and most importantly, enjoying my free kicks.

Some people never learn.....
mean.gif

C'mon Big J miss me with that warning and acting like the police when y'all pick & choose to be
mean.gif

You know we cool bro but I hate when ya mods are inconsistent with the policing around here
mean.gif

See there you go talkin' slick over the internet
mean.gif

Where were you and the rest of your team at on RD? Where was the policing when we had consistent reselling and "ooping" in this thread?

And I love how you use the term "stupidity" but I bet if I fired back with some unfriendly words you would be quick to ban me to show you can flex your mod muscle whenever you please.

If you want me ban me from this thread for looking out for the NT fam then thats on you. If you feel like we need to escalate this any further than where we at then you let me know boss.
I fully understand your frustrations bro but you're a good guy and it's no need to go out like this. For the sake of your contributions to NT, fall back. I'm not telling you, I'm asking. I'd hate to see you get banned bro...

C'mon Big J miss me with that warning and acting like the police when y'all pick

See there you go talkin' slick over the internet :smh:

I fully understand your frustrations bro but you're a good guy and it's no need to go out like this. For the sake of your contributions to NT, fall back. I'm not telling you, I'm asking. I'd hate to see you get banned bro...

I'm good bro, appreciate it :nthat:

Me and J tend to bump heads at times but it's all good, kinda felt singled out for a moment when he knows my intent wasn't to resell, just looking out.

It's all good tho I'm over it and I hope he is as well.

But on another note, let me hold about 10K out of that 65 fam :lol:

Last edited:
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 it is what it is man. All that tough talking over the internet? I'd tell you the same thing in person especially considering your reply to me so definitely dont give me that garbage either. You can't even tell me that your post to me was appropriate and did not deserve the response you got.

And catching feelings because you felt like you were singled out? Thats ALL ON YOU. It was a FEW members that that post went to.

And you want to know where my team was? THIS WHOLE WEBSITE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEAM. ITS A FAILURE OF ALL OF YOU TO NOT DO YOU PART AND HELP POLICE THE THREAD.

Any other issues can be directed to @Methodical Management since you have such a problem with the moderators of the site.

Last edited:
captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 it is what it is man. All that tough talking over the internet? I'd tell you the same thing in person especially considering your reply to me so definitely do give me that garbage either. You can't even tell me that your post to me was appropriate and did not deserve the response you got.

And catching feelings because you felt like you were singled out? Thats ALL ON YOU. It was a FEW members that that post went to.

If I caught feelings I would've been in the car on my way to MD fam, stop it.

Like I said I'm over it and I hope you are as well.

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 it is what it is man. All that tough talking over the internet? I'd tell you the same thing in person especially considering your reply to me so definitely do give me that garbage either. You can't even tell me that your post to me was appropriate and did not deserve the response you got.

your response says otherwise. and id love to hear you say you are coming to md as id take that as a direct threat and it won't go lightly. I'm not one to take any of those threats lightly and if you say you are coming to md then that means you are putting a threat towards me and my family. i dont play that game at all.

Last edited:
I need check tht vid out, its close enough forsure....The originals are pretty vibrant, mine are a little lighter from the age

Last edited:
It was funny to see DJ Complainer whine about the color not being like the OG's.

Then try to make an excuse the next video and say he wasn't actually talking about the color of the shoes in comparison to the OG's, but the Carolina coloway :lol:

Lol.....Yea, all the original "UNC" themed Jordans which back then were only 1, 9 and 10s...All being vibrant and more darker then your typcial 11 "Columbia" blue..I like the more vibrant blue, in person its very close and thy sit in its accurate form...Whts funny is tht he thought the Jordan wings logo looks good but to me tht **** looks CHEAP...lol...Shoe people today..lol..

Last edited:

your response says otherwise. and id love to hear you say you are coming to md as id take that as a direct threat and it won't go lightly. I'm not one to take any of those threats lightly and if you say you are coming to md then that means you are putting a threat towards me and my family. i dont play that game at all.

"IF" I caught feelings.

That's my way of telling you I DID NOT CATCH FEELINGS.

You're smarter than this J, I already said I was over it and you continue to drag it along. Is that what Mods do nowadays?

I don't play games at all either, you remember our HT days when things were settled off of the internet, so IF I caught feelings to the point that I said "J I'm coming to MD" then I wouldn't expect you to take it lightly either.

Again, I'm over the initial debate.

@CaptainSneakerhead23 - dont even pull the "this is how mods act right now" line. THIS IS HOW A GROWN MAN ACTS. Where I am from, the stuff you are typing has a certain meaning and you know full well what you are saying so dont play with me like that.

You're 1st reply to me was inappropriate and off based. Then you wanted to play the victim like I am being power hungry when I am just addressing your statement towards me. And you wanted to crack slick with the "well then ban me" crap which was also not appreciated.

All I am doing is replying to what you are saying... if its truly over then its over. I'm just personally not happy with anything said from you today.

Back
Top Bottom