Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Has anybody ever purchased from StockX or Airgoat. I want another DS UNC size 9.5 or 10 but I need a DS pair with absolutely no flaws. I wonder how much they inspect them

Has anybody ever purchased from StockX or Airgoat. I want another DS UNC size 9.5 or 10 but I need a DS pair with absolutely no flaws. I wonder how much they inspect them

I've never heard a bad review about goat as far as authenticity, I've seen maybe 1 iirc. Never used either personally but I'm leaning towards goat over stockx

I've never heard a bad review about goat as far as authenticity, I've seen maybe 1 iirc. Never used either personally but I'm leaning towards goat over stockx
Thx for the info fam. I put in a few bids on both hoping somebody will bite. I was looking for another UNC as my pair that was sent from NDC was defect. So it will be a beater lmao

Finally got the jersey to match, (well kinda, lol)
Yeah have the white UNC jordan jersey (a few post up) ... hoping that since nike is doing all UNC athletics and is doing NBA jerseys again we will see a 'retro' of the UNC jersey with a better match to the UNC 1s (or the suede carolina blue air force 1 highs i have 
roll.gif
)

God this is my favorite cw guys :smokin :smokin

If you just sit there and hold the shoe in your hand

Seeing that university blue looking so bright......

200w.gif

Glad my local boutique pushed the sale of them on me that day before I walked out.

Because for sure I've been sleeping for a good bit

$190 shipped a good price for these? Or does anyone know where it can be found for lower price? I appreciate the feedback

$190 shipped a good price for these? Or does anyone know where it can be found for lower price? I appreciate the feedback
I haven't seen them much lower than that (size 8.5)....of course it woulda been nice to have caught the $80 re-up at villa a few days back
Lol...did anyone ever get a shipping confirmation from Villa on those pairs? I also OG SBB's for like $130 lol. I remember people saying it was most likely a glitch.

Or is Villa now selling fake pairs lol

Lol...did anyone ever get a shipping confirmation from Villa on those pairs? I also OG SBB's for like $130 lol. I remember people saying it was most likely a glitch.

Or is Villa now selling fake pairs lol

It was a glitch haha I think they had Chi 1s for like $50 lol

Still don't know why these are such sleepers.. Quality is TOP notch. Same quality as the chicagos,, hell to me a little better.
You're right. But, the unfortunate truth is, the majority of people only care if there's hype and resell in it. Which is fine in this case, because these are FIRE.

These might of sat in some areas but these flew online. I tried very hard online and still struck out. Had to buy from a shop

Back
Top Bottom