Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It's in my previous post above the one you quoted, @MF Gooze

Oh, and that "new Houston Galleria Shiekh code" can be confirmed as a fake.  I just entered it in my raffle code, and it was invalid.  Use the Shiekh code that I quoted in my previous quote

Last edited:

@citricacidcycle I think you missed the raffle code for Shiekh Houston Galleria earlier in the thread
Shiekh galleria houston- 1EEEF667BF
I already used it, and it works out.
yeah my bad, I missed it.  Easy to miss when there are so many posts to go through. Thanks!
Houston Galleria sheikh code D5476448BE
Invalid. Please clarify, thanks!

Shiekh Beverly Center no longer there...
Dang. Since when? Thanks for the info!

No biggie @citricacidcycle, anything to help the NT community out here.  Your collection of raffle codes help me clutch through with the Chicago 1s from Houston Galleria's Shiekh on May 29th , so much appreciation

Last edited:

It's in my previous post above the one you quoted, @MF Gooze

Oh, and that "new Houston Galleria Shiekh code" can be confirmed as a fake.  I just entered it in my raffle code, and it was invalid.  Use the Shiekh code that I quoted in my previous quote
Thanks bro, I won Chicagos and SBBs from Galleria Sheikh, let's see if I can go 3 for 3

My bad wasn't a fake code just a typo. D5746448BE. Had the 7 and the 4 flipped flopped.

Since i got the chicagos on the restock raffle im lean towards passing. And i use to love carolina colorways back in the day. Not so much now.

I am with you. Wanted them for quite a while but.....just wouldn't know what to do with the color way. I think these will be easy to cop as they are such a team specific color with no real Jordan history.

I wonder who is even gonna dare to go to the "First Come First Serve" line at Foot Locker Baybrook and their 14 pairs, considering one of the people who work there told me that their phones have been ringing nonstop about these all day today. 

As low as the hype is for these shoes, am I predicting a blood bath for Baybrook Foot Locker's 14 pairs?

Last edited:
Really? haven't been to Baybrook for a release since the Area 72 drop and that line was ridiculous. Sucks because that's the closest mall to me... Never heard of anyone winning anything from Northline. Ever.

Really? haven't been to Baybrook for a release since the Area 72 drop and that line was ridiculous. Sucks because that's the closest mall to me... Never heard of anyone winning anything from Northline. Ever.

But a lot of that hype was centered around being all star weekend in Houston and everyone and they're mom coming out for that stuff. If I remember right, 2 Chainz shut down the Galleria for a min. Baybrook never really gets too bad. Nothing compared to last years madness at willowbrook over the legend blue 11s. Baybrook never gets like that.

I'll take your guys word for it in terms of Baybrook.  Besides the infamous Concord 11 Lows experience from a last spring, the last major camp out I actually did was that Legend Blue/Columbia 11 release when I was camping out with a buddy of mine that lives around Willowbrook.  It is exactly as you guys have stated, pure madness over there up north

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom