nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Paying 223 for a pre-order wouldn't make a lot of sense. It's a pre-order. By the time they get them in, other places will too, and these other placeswill surely charge a lower price. They're 1's, not 11's. An most people don't like them. I'm going to sit and wait patiently and justassume nike wouldn't put them on their website if they actually weren't dropping.

pimp.gif

well im in summer school right now, still no news on these ill try and see if my fam did any detective work and then hopefully get back to you guys within aweek

i really hope they do drop in ALL regular US spots. I don't feel like having to pay more for an international pair.

orange metallics would be dope too. hurry up and release the purples so i can stop coming in the jordan brand forum. just scanning though some of the threadtitles is irritating enough.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

orange metallics would be dope too. hurry up and release the purples so i can stop coming in the jordan brand forum. just scanning though some of the thread titles is irritating enough.

i do the same thing everyday
%#+%

I think JB is doing this on purpose he's f in w/ our emotions its really pissing me off that its the 17th of july & no one on NT has apair...that's crazy BS

Back
Top Bottom