Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Bred Size 11.5 Brand New Shipping is Included in Price ***PRICE DROP***

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and Foremost I only sell 100% Authentic Shoes. NO B-GRADES, NO VARIANTS, NO PROTOTYPE/PROMO SHOES, AND NO EARLY RELEASE MODELS. This particular pair comes directly from Nikestore.com.

On to the Shoes! For sale are a brand new pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro BRED Size 11.5. Factory Laced, Never tried on or unlaced. Tissue was never taken out, shoes were only taken out for inspection. The shoes are basically as if you bought them yourself the day of the release. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me. NO TRADES, PAYPAL ONLY. $289 SHIPPED DOUBLE BOXED and will be shipped PARCEL unless buyer wants to pay for expedited shipping. Thank You for reading. OH AND IF YOU LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AROUND THE SEATTLE AREA LOCAL PICK UP IS $265!

AGAIN PRICE IS $289 SHIPPED (THAT MEANS SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THAT PRICE)
NO INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
PRICE IS FIRM

*Paypal protects you when you pay as goods, so there is really no need to list my reps. For your piece of mind, the number of reps I have are 11 and I have been a member since 2006. The Order Confirmation should serve as legitimacy of the product.*

Last edited:
Im interested. I gotta PayPal acct. And I'm ready take these off ur hands if u still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom