Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

How will these compare to the 72-10s cop wise ? I'm in Australia and never have I been able to add to cart from footlocker besides yesterday for the 11s!!
I was shocked, are they finally producing larger numbers?

How will these compare to the 72-10s cop wise ? I'm in Australia and never have I been able to add to cart from footlocker besides yesterday for the 11s!!
Hype for jordans is at an all time low, people have now moved on to yeezis etc. I dont see these being "That Hard" to get. If the 11's were available days after release, these will be too (I hope)

Last edited:
All white yeezys might be dropping am star weekend. Yeezys and ovo's dropping the same time as these? I doubt even the white cements with all their hype will catch the eyes of resellers and the masses.

Here on the west coast, I think these will sit Saturday morning, and gradually sell until sold by noon.

Originally Posted by PWGuy  ​
This looks really good.  The pic above of the columbia's just looks off...the whole shoe is oddly proportioned, probably due to just being a smaller size.​

Like I said @PWGuy, it was a size 9 sample. The shape doesn't look off to me, but to each his own....
 ​
I'll take that so called "off" shape, over the Chiquita city all day.
 ​
That White/Chrome 4 posted above does look better though, overall.

Last edited:
How do sneaker releases on ATL go? What's the best stores to visit with the highest chance of winning a raffle? I'm bout to go in for the cements.

Hype for jordans is at an all time low, people have now moved on to yeezis etc. I dont see these being "That Hard" to get. If the 11's were available days after release, these will be too (I hope)
such an erroneous statement 

Gotta say I'm geeked for this release, got the 2012s for Vday and sold em like an idiot [emoji]128579[/emoji]

they were trash imo...you did the right thing
I see what you did there
laugh.gif

All white yeezys might be dropping am star weekend. Yeezys and ovo's dropping the same time as these? I doubt even the white cements with all their hype will catch the eyes of resellers and the masses.

That's great news..everyone go get them yeez and let me grab deuces of white cements..

Back
Top Bottom