Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike aint slick. Called this in 2013. JB did a poor job on all OG colorways material wise on the 4s, 5s, nd 6s. I knew that left an ooption for them to revisit em in the right way

Oh man JB

Just when I thought 2015 was a good year yall bringing the Nike Air 4s out the box

Man that's hard ball

What's next Nike Air 5s in 2017?

Hated my 2012 pair! Still sitting in the box in the closet. They fit 1/2 size too big, hard pleather, and had stupid "tech grey" instead of "cement grey". If these don't have Nike air, soft leather, proper shape with the heel bump, and cement grey, then don't bother making them.

In here saying i need two pairs before it is the "hyped" or cool thing to say.
roll.gif

I can finally beat down my 2012 pair...

Hated my 2012 pair! Still sitting in the box in the closet. They fit 1/2 size too big, hard pleather, and had stupid "tech grey" instead of "cement grey". If these don't have Nike air, soft leather, proper shape with the heel bump, and cement grey, then don't bother making them.
Im guessing the shape won't change but I'm faithful in everything else

I have a pair of 2012's and still would like to grab 2 pair. My favorite color on my favorite silhouette. If the quality is on par with the IV's that have released this year I will be very satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom