Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

so my EB phone order cancellation email just came in. i got shipment email yesterday & it goes as far as origin scan.... wtf?

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess

Last edited:
Well its all good i mean i just saved myself $235. Of course there are plenty on Ebay right now that you can buy for 280ish. Ofcourse the PB yeezy dropping this week

Yeah F it gonna take that $239 from the cancellation buy a pair of Roshes and tickets to the Celtics.
laugh.gif

Man So Eastbay canceled orders from people who ordered on release day on Saturday, but everybody that ordered over the phone yesterday is getting their pairs shipped. Man how did that happen? Sorry to all this happened to. it doesn't seem right. I honestly didn't think the phone orders yesterday would ship.

#facts

I totally don't get that. That's too messed up. I still say location has something to do with people getting their order ,I think the closer the person is to the warehpuse location the more likely chance of getting. Could have to do using shipping service and higher rates for farther shipments.idk something's just not right about phone orders on Mon going through and online orders on Sat being cancelled.

I guess computers are flawed and humans are able to get it in the system quicker manually. Idk.

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a messI 
Im kind of feeling like Chicagos were easier.

My homie from NC said it's way racist down there. I'd be going crazy if that where me, but you the better man. 
Wait so in NC it's rare for a white person to buy Jordans or...
Where in gods green earth did you get that from my statement B?

Lmao not you specifically.. A couple posts up someone said they've heard people say "you're white why are you buying jordans" so while we are on the topic of white privilege I figured I would verify that

Thinking my phone order cop last night on EB might be a far cry from happening. I got the email purchase confirmation, although no shipping confirmation. After hearing about all these cancellations, I am afraid to check my email. lol Besides, a size 12.5??? I couldn't get that lucky.
Fingers X'ed

Last edited:
I have a feeling Eastbay is cancelling because they have no store to grab shoes from and Footlocker just has the shoes shipped from the stores with stock to fulfil orders.

I have a feeling Eastbay is cancelling because they have no store to grab shoes from and Footlocker just has the shoes shipped from the stores with stock to fulfil orders.

That might be right. It's just funny how EB was canceling release day orders, but shipping yesterdays orders...well, some of them.

Back
Top Bottom