Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So just got off the phone with cs & they said there was a glitch that some orders were doubled & the email was cancelling the double. Confirmed my one pair is shipped & indeed on the way. Hopefully who ever got shipping yesterday is good

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess
this release was cake. in total i was able to snag 8 pairs

what did he say that "confirms" a re release went to 3:08 & he didn't say anything solid to confirm? 
he said he didn't wanna get himself into trouble but he's happy...if that don't confirm they droppin then I d k......he also seemed excited about them...mayor is plugged up on some mark wahlberg level for sure

Last edited:
So just got off the phone with cs & they said there was a glitch that some orders were doubled & the email was cancelling the double. Confirmed my one pair is shipped & indeed on the way. Hopefully who ever got shipping yesterday is good

Yeah when i submitted payment with a credit card and i got stuck on the processing screen for almost 5 minutes. I had to secure my pair so i opened up another carted tab and checked out using my paypal instead. Which went thru allot faster then checking out with a credit card. Recieved 2 emails with the same customer number but 2 different acknowledge number.

Copped mine earlier today
12677600_231346957203077_1250909421_n.jpg

Bonus pics
900x900px-LL-f28804ac_IMG_1273.jpeg

900x900px-LL-ce1d0ccb_IMG_1274.jpeg

2016 NBA Dunk Finals>>WC4s>>that girl last night ,that said she could handle it, but got the reality check of how shes shallow vs me. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
please do. just sold my last two pair to FC for 1300 each. they only sat in their store for less than a week. good thing im not a wacky color freak.
wow. thats pretty unbelievable. not saying youre lying but I didnt even know they commanded that type of bread. and theyre not on flightclub now so good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom