Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Joined Jan 14, 2017
I’d say you got 2 maybe 3 more years left in them if you keep wearing everyday
When I used to wear one shoe everyday they would last around 5-6 years(Nike Sb dunks)
Then the outsole would start ripping from wear and tear
Even then I would still wear unless it was raining lol

Joined Aug 12, 2016
this shoe is my all time number one favorite. I got them and they went straight to foot. then, doubled up on a restock. that pair is still on ice. only shoe I ever doubled on. almost tripled lol
Ha nice man. I couldn’t let them go that long without cleaning at least here and there so props to ya.

Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
Joined Dec 18, 2014
I’d say you got 2 maybe 3 more years left in them if you keep wearing everyday
When I used to wear one shoe everyday they would last around 5-6 years(Nike Sb dunks)
Then the outsole would start ripping from wear and tear
Even then I would still wear unless it was raining lol
You just described my shadow 1 from 2009. Didn’t care about the material quality or hype(Sometimes I wish I could go back and to not caring and nitpicking shoes), I wore them all the time. Rain too. They have major heel drag, and the sole stitching is coming loose.

Joined Mar 22, 2016
anyone know how to clean white paint off the air bubble on these? Nail polish remover with a Q-tip didn't really work for me

Joined Aug 11, 2013
lol, yea, taking these pix made me think it might b time to clean them up a lil
As soon as I seen that first pic I started hearing Boyz 2 men “it’s so hard to say goodbye” in my head lol. But props for wearing your kicks. I wish I could wear mine more but I’m always at work smh.

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Joined Nov 17, 2014
I'm going to wear my pair Saturday (despite the chipped paint and large speckle smear). I want to have them restore but one person was asking for $65. I'm trying to get a quote from another person.

Joined Mar 24, 2016
anyone know how to get rid of the speckle paint smear on these? I messed up my pair a little recently and its been bothering me

Top Bottom