Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Long shot for sure, but i've been seeing these around instagram. But does anyone know where i can find an actual cement jordan 4 cast.

I'll try to refind the picture, but its a jordan 4 thats cast out of cement and grey in color. i've seen it a few times and have messaged the instagram users who posted them but haven't had any luck.

ive tried searching online but of course searching "jordan 4 cement" yields your typical results

CF617D5A-476F-4B8B-AF70-D4F063FEBD4F.jpeg

I thought my 2012 pair of white cement were bricks but I just sold them thanks to the hype of the last dance, prices seem to have gone up even though it has jumpman on the back

DS 2016 cement 4s stock is starting to dry up. Combine that with this being an OG color prices will creep up fast. I think it will be awhile till this colorway drops again.

I’m loving this reshape. Might have to actually cop 3s now. I don’t lace my 4s like this I’m just doing this to help preserve the reshape until I rock em.
10E0EBFE-25B0-46FC-83A5-231FAD7D46EF.jpeg
those look great. sorry if it was already mentioned but what was the reshape method? iron/wet rag or just stuff and hand shape? either way they came out great.

image.jpg
Damn dusted box and all; had it been that many years already? I read it’s yellowing starting to happen so I had to check mine, nothing yet but the milkiness of the tag approaching.

That’s what’s up. Tired of seeing DS pairs. Wear the dam shoes.

But dayum bro you beat those up good lol
Lol yea I didn't like this shoe from day one. They felt like boats on my feet, they were creasing bad, and was difficult to keep clean, so I started wearing them as beaters. I guess thats what playing golf every week for 3 years will do to a pair of sneakers. If you seen the picture I posted above these I still have a deadstock pair too, have never worn them because of how much I disliked the fit of this shoe.

those look great. sorry if it was already mentioned but what was the reshape method? iron/wet rag or just stuff and hand shape? either way they came out great.
Yeah I actually threw them in the washing machine which made the leather super malleable then I just stuffed them and used the wet towel to cover the toe

Lol yea I didn't like this shoe from day one. They felt like boats on my feet, they were creasing bad, and was difficult to keep clean, so I started wearing them as beaters. I guess thats what playing golf every week for 3 years will do to a pair of sneakers. If you seen the picture I posted above these I still have a deadstock pair too, have never worn them because of how much I disliked the fit of this shoe.
Dam that sucks bro. Yeah even my 1999 bc4s weren't that comfortable so I do get what you're saying. The 4 in general isn't very comfortable IME. I never had the OGs so can't comment on that. I wouldn't be surprised if the OGs were way more comfortable. My OG 13s were mad comfortable, more comfortable than the retros but the retros aren't horrible as far as comfort goes.

Bought a used pair from a friend for 150. Ds size 12 is 450 on stockx and 650 on goat. Smh crazy. Went used cuz these gonna be beaters. Condition prolly 8/10 on the pie I picked up today. Very happy with them even though I know they ain’t gonna be comfortable. Seems like everyone agrees 4s ain’t the best for that lol.

I still remember when the AC Nike Outlet had 2x WC4 on the hash wall for discount like 3 summers ago. They were also my size too! I literally tried the shoe on and was about to buy it, but I ultimately ended up not buying it. Nowadays, it is a rarity to find any rare Jordan's at outlets.

Back
Top Bottom