Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Joined Nov 25, 2015
My advice airsak is like the others here. Dead that friendship. If she never gives you the money back.....just look at it this way, it cost you $50 bucks to see her real side and true colors. Its better than spending years being cool with her, occasionally paying for lunch or a bday present here n there...all money saved. But even more valuable is the time and energy you will save from dealing with her. Your time is the most valuable commodity. Just my 2coins

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Joined Nov 17, 2014
Sounds like she stole your 50 and made the whole shoe restoration thing up bro. Did she even show you said quote from the shop or just tell you. Either way that aint no friend and you need to dead that realationship AFTER you get you 50 piece back
No, she didn’t fabricate the shoe restoration part because I went to the store she told me about and the owner told me that she did know of her.

Never give your shoes to others for restoration.

Had a similar situation, I knew a person that customized and restored sneakers. We were in a program together, and he showed me his website and all. I ended up giving him my og navy blue low 13s to be reglue. Days passed and he kept coming up with excuses, he later got fired from the program and that was the last that I heard of him!
tbh i'm kinda shocked she didn't sell your kicks to make some ends.
my advice is to punt this HARD... just from reading the first couple of sentences - she has little to zero respect for u... u kinda kiss her ***... and like ferris bueller says, "you can't respect somebody who kisses your ***... it just doesn't work."

I'm definitely glad that I manage to get them back because this shoe is an original colorway with Nike Air and means a lot to me. I remember securing on footlocker.com when SNKRS was malfunctioning. I wore the shoe the whole summer because the design is just timeless. I can't wait until the next Nike Air 4 release in May.

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Joined Nov 17, 2014
My advice airsak is like the others here. Dead that friendship. If she never gives you the money back.....just look at it this way, it cost you $50 bucks to see her real side and true colors. Its better than spending years being cool with her, occasionally paying for lunch or a bday present here n there...all money saved. But even more valuable is the time and energy you will save from dealing with her. Your time is the most valuable commodity. Just my 2coins
Last year I actually did purchase her a birthday gift because she was a person I did hold dear.

Joined Jul 24, 2013
When the white/cement came out in 2016, I bought two pairs because I really like the 4's, and it was an original colorway. After wearing the first pair, I thought that they ran super long, so I never even took the second pair/box out of the store bag. They have been sitting in my closet in the original store bag since release day. I was just messing around on StockX and looked at this shoe, and they are going for around $350 !! That's insane! I guess there is no point in these shoes rotting away in my closet. Might as well get a couple light bills out of them.

Joined Apr 25, 2005
When the white/cement came out in 2016, I bought two pairs because I really like the 4's, and it was an original colorway. After wearing the first pair, I thought that they ran super long, so I never even took the second pair/box out of the store bag. They have been sitting in my closet in the original store bag since release day. I was just messing around on StockX and looked at this shoe, and they are going for around $350 !! That's insane! I guess there is no point in these shoes rotting away in my closet. Might as well get a couple light bills out of them.
Might as well because they are yellowing fast.

Joined Apr 10, 2017
Long shot for sure, but i've been seeing these around instagram. But does anyone know where i can find an actual cement jordan 4 cast.

I'll try to refind the picture, but its a jordan 4 thats cast out of cement and grey in color. i've seen it a few times and have messaged the instagram users who posted them but haven't had any luck.

ive tried searching online but of course searching "jordan 4 cement" yields your typical results

Top Bottom