Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These don't need to be Limited and the'88 3s didn't need to be either. Unlike the 1s, 3s and 4s already have à huge fan base unlike the 1s before to 2013. These would sell out as a super GR with a $300 price tag

I just realized these drop during the NBA All-Star weekend in Toronto. Oh it's about to be LIT! Are there a lot of sneaker spots in Toronto? Because I plan on being at the 2016 NBA All-Star game, but want to make sure I have these.

Yes, if were talking about downtown specifically. Theres a House of hoops, a footlocker inside the major mall and a decent amount of sneaker boutiques.

I just realized these drop during the NBA All-Star weekend in Toronto. Oh it's about to be LIT! Are there a lot of sneaker spots in Toronto? Because I plan on being at the 2016 NBA All-Star game, but want to make sure I have these.
where ever the all star game is held always gets more pairs so you should be good

Cool thanks guys. It will be my first time outside of the US.
If you're flying, make sure to put your shoes in your carry on bag. Customs stole my newly purchased JB slippers (worn briefly on my trip) when I came back home from Edmonton a couple months ago..

If you're flying, make sure to put your shoes in your carry on bag. Customs stole my newly purchased JB slippers (worn briefly on my trip) when I came back home from Edmonton a couple months ago..

Damn sorry that happened to you. Will do.

hope they drop the bred's with the same treatment 
happy.gif

all this cape and philosophy professorish lecture not gonna help. people will still copp this. they will hustle, and they will do whatever it takes to get them. lol

but the profit margins have swept most resellers.

none of the retail or bust stuffn lol

Last edited:
Hopefully the leather is substantially different from the 2012 white cements hated the on foot look and feel

Yeah 89s nd 12s dont have the same shade. OGs were Cement. Those jokes of a retro were tech. Couldnt be the same tech on the Oreos, cuz even that grey looked better.
Such a Dam SHAME.

1999's were 95% Accurate. 2012... they don't even care anymore.
mean.gif

Banana Shaped, Ashy Suede having, Color aint even right, Proportions is Weak, Jumpman on the Back having-*** Shoe.

[QUOTE name="EightFiveFresh" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/627620/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement-220-02-13-16/1020#post_23890857[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="PmpDaddyRobFord" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/627620/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement-220-02-13-16/990#post_23890848[/URL]"]
why should they tho really? joints gonna be soaring off of shelves

So are you a fan of that line of thinking?

What? facts? sure I am[/QUOTE]

LOL, NO. Bruh. Are YOU, personally, a FAN of a Business thinking/doing things in that manner?

Facts or No Facts... I'm asking your Opinion only...
[/quote]Did t say I agreed with what they're doing tho. just look at the last few 13s and the whole midsole BS
QC on hares and bordeaux

sheeple

I love these but I can't stand the way the netting yellows with age...I like shoes that look better or at least still look decent with age. these look like poo

I wish they'd do it with the leather with perforations like the columbias or oreos 

Back
Top Bottom