Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got a call form Shoe Palace Oakridge Mall San Jose CA. Happy I won my size. Happy Buying. If i get a call from Champs and get picked there too... any takers??? 11-11.5

Last edited:
For the Houston heads, this should b an easy copp.
I didn't fill out 1 raffle, will try my luck online, and if I don't hit, I'm confident I will b able to secure in store.

For some reason 3's and 4's will sit for a couple days, and the 11's sell out instantly.

This thread has 250+ pages. Go back and count how many people are doubling and tripling, and also count the number of people saying things like "this is my first cop in 10 years".

Might change your opinion. Might sit for a day or 2, but no way are you finding these on shelves 3 months from now.
Yea and I feel like once the Yeezy hype dies down next week and people see these on other people they are going to catch on fire and sell hard .Classic sneaker can't get better than that.

Struck out on guaranteed tickets for 4 stores in the same mall smh, luckily just got the call from FTL for a raffle.....

Question tho: I thought to win the raffle you actually had to answer the call??? I missed the call but the left me a VM saying i was still a winner and gave the pickup times for saturday

I entered at every store in GSP and Willowbrook. Still haven't heard back. Like a dummy I got my hopes up. I see a few local Jersey Footlocker stores say FCFS on the launch locator. Do you know what I can expect if I head out there Saturday morning besides cold as hell temps?
listen out for hoh gsp.... I just got called for an 11.5 and 5 from there

This thread has 250+ pages. Go back and count how many people are doubling and tripling, and also count the number of people saying things like "this is my first cop in 10 years".

Might change your opinion. Might sit for a day or 2, but no way are you finding these on shelves 3 months from now.
This is definitely going to be different from the OG Maroon 6 release, that's for sure.

I expect to see NO Cement 4s ON SHELVES in March at the most, with the possibility of being sold out by next Friday every where.

So there is definitely hope for you guys that wanna slip in at 6 PM and/or on Sunday to grab you some leftovers

Last edited:
Struck out on guaranteed tickets for 4 stores in the same mall smh, luckily just got the call from FTL for a raffle.....

Question tho: I thought to win the raffle you actually had to answer the call??? I missed the call but the left me a VM saying i was still a winner and gave the pickup times for saturday

They use to pull that stunt, but corporate got involved. Now, they have to leave you a voice mail if they call.

Stores/employees use to call at odd hours, let it ring once or twice, and then hang up. That would count at an "attempt" and they would move to "the next ticket in line" :smh: .

good luck! I also went to all the malls off the parkway from gsp to Menlo.... If I hit on another 11.5 and you strike out I'm willing to meet with you and give you my extra at box price

Wow. I'd really appreciate that. I don't wanna leave it to chance with the online release. Please keep me updated. If I miss all the raffles and you hit I'd be down for that and very grateful.

This is definitely going to be different from the OG Maroon 6 release, that's for sure.

I expect to see NO Cement 4s ON SHELVES in March at the most, with the possibility of being sold out by next Friday every where.

So there is definitely hope for you guys that wanna slip in at 6 PM and/or on Sunday to grab you some leftovers

I completely agree.. Repped

Entered 2 raffles and hit 1. That's all I need.

Got the call from Springfield VA Finish Line earlier today

hit 1 raffle so far 
nthat.gif

Once the Shiekh raffles are announced tomorrow, we'll see how good the eatin will be on Saturday morning

did they change to a raffle at champs? when I went in on tuesday morning they took down my name/number just in case but said it was fcfs...

I went on Monday. Girl took my info down. They didn't give me a raffle ticket but said theyd call and put info on the box if selected. Store seemed disorganized so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom