Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I came out of the retirement rafters like Sting only to get pedigree'd by Snkrs. Thankfully I had an ally in eastbay and my order placed through there.

4f2d2b8a08e18ea3440735d7aba09b28bc13104f_m.gif
roll.gif

Hit place order.... just spinning now. Hopefully nike drops them on the site soon

Airba....again

Last edited:
Just got through on the app.  They need to remove that off brand android platform, smh.

Got a 9.5 on Villa and SNKRS...got confirmation emails from both. Wanted to double up once I saw someone say their pair was wrinkled as hell a few pages back.

Now if I could only get a W on these Asics Mitas :smh:

Last edited:
Finally got through on SNKRS app on iPhone about 10min ago and got confirmation e-mail within minutes. Time to pick up a 2nd pair for $110 locally :D

Last edited:
It was a mess trying to check out on Villa and it crashed during the paypal checkout process but I received 2 order

confirmation emails (wasn't even trying to double up). Not sure if I'm good or not.

Finally got through on snkrs, keep trying. I even had to add all my credit card info again and still got through.

Cooked a 12 on EB. Paypal went thru faster then CC... luckly i changed payment type while it was stuck processing my card.

Back
Top Bottom