Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Glad these came back out. Double up was necessary.
smokin.gif
Man the 88's are beautiful.

i remember how hyped I and we were waiting for the 2012 retro thinking that was what we had to settle with. sometimes never settle!

damn them 2012s

these 2016s are what the 2012s should have been

gonna compare these to the 99s

Anyone who copped on FNL did y'all get email confirmation? I just copped/tried and it shows in my PayPal acct but on FNL it shoes had problem with processing order and in my order history it has nothing......
Still PayPal says that I purchased and what not.

What gives?

Sent both NDC orders to same address but different payments

Let's hope I don't get canceled
You ever done this in the past and did it work? I used multiple payment methods and shipping address. Same billing address though.

No

People say it works as long as the payment is different and name?

I used two vouchers and a gift card

Anyone who copped on FNL did y'all get email confirmation? I just copped/tried and it shows in my PayPal acct but on FNL it shoes had problem with processing order and in my order history it has nothing......
Still PayPal says that I purchased and what not.

What gives?
yes got my confirm almost instantly.

Woke up at 10... got thru ndc at 10:30.. walked into my local fnl at 11:30 and got another pair. I love it. Good luck fellas, hope everybody eats.

Just copped another pair on SNKRS

Went out to get a bite, came back and voila. All that waiting around for nothing only to come back and cop in a minute unexpectedly. Noted for future purchases
laugh.gif

So I just had a crazy idea. I have a pair of 99 black reds in dire need of a sole swap. I'm thinking of maybe taking these aandddd...

Just copped another pair on SNKRS

Went out to get a bite, came back and voila. All that waiting around for nothing only to come back and cop in a minute unexpectedly. Noted for future purchases
laugh.gif
Yall killing me. Snkrs keep giving me error

Just got my Swoosh/NDC confirmation Email. 

I Finally OWN my grails. I could cry tears of happiness.142 out the door too. 

HUGE shout out to the dude that posted that desktop link. 

I think mine might be on par with your right pair :lol:

Didn't even pay any attention to it until I saw your post. Shoutout to my __ the Speckler; did me justice on these.

View media item 1909664
Damn! Your speckler was pissed that day! LOL!

My man must've lost his girl at post point between 9/09 and 12/04 becuase he definitely snapped on these :lol:

I like the look though so I'm not even mad.

i remember how hyped I and we were waiting for the 2012 retro thinking that was what we had to settle with. sometimes never settle!

damn them 2012s

these 2016s are what the 2012s should have been

gonna compare these to the 99s

There will always be a 'better shoe' in the minds of many.

Back
Top Bottom