Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@stayblunted they are, laces just relaced.
Yea the jumpman tag was pretty halfway on JBs part.

If the nike sign were on the back on toddlers szs.

So I get to willowbrook FNL to pick up my pair and employee tries to tell me they don't have my pair. Backstory - Had gotten the phone call but couldn't answer when they were calling winners, but they left a message saying call back before 9pm that night to claim them. Did that and they told me I was all set just be there between 10-12 Saturday. So employee tells me they're not back there and they're out of 13, even though it was the same guy who left the message on my phone, even played it back for him. Then when his manager came out his tune changed real quick and was like, we'll be releasing the unsold pairs in 15 minutes and you can purchase one. His manager heard the convo and told him and me he'd bring my sz 13 out right away. Pretty sure either dude was holding them for himself or someone else. Pissed my wife off as well because that's what she was getting me for Valentine's Day. Nonetheless these things are beautiful and I love them! Didn't have the funds at the time when the 2012s came out and was in Jr. High when the 99s came out.
View media item 1910187View media item 1910189View media item 1910190View media item 1910192

So strange tried this morning for about an hour on sneakrs app. Got to Touch ID confirmation screen a few times but always air balled. Gave up.... Randomly fired up app about 4 eastern and same confirmation screen appeared, asked me to confirm CC code. Did that, hit it with Touch ID and boom scored. Not sure if they were on some sort of hold and certainly wouldn't be surprised if I get cancellation but very strange day from Nike

So strange tried this morning for about an hour on sneakrs app. Got to Touch ID confirmation screen a few times but always air balled. Gave up.... Randomly fired up app about 4 eastern and same confirmation screen appeared, asked me to confirm CC code. Did that, hit it with Touch ID and boom scored. Not sure if they were on some sort of hold and certainly wouldn't be surprised if I get cancellation but very strange day from Nike
It's called overloading the servers. 'Grats.

Last edited:
Picked up 3 pairs, gave one pair to my boys son because he really wanted them

On a side note them bastards wouldn't give me my military discount saying it was excluded, I'm glad to see that some people were able to get theirs but that's bs that they tell one person excluded but let then let other use the discount, plus wtf we severed nothing should be excluded the discount should be honored at all times no matter what..
But I digress on to the pics, have a great weekend fellas
View media item 1910201

Picked up 3 pairs, gave one pair to my boys son because he really wanted them

On a side note them bastards wouldn't give me my military discount saying it was excluded, I'm glad to see that some people were able to get theirs but that's bs that they tell one person excluded but let then let other use the discount, plus wtf we severed nothing should be excluded the discount should be honored at all times no matter what..
But I digress on to the pics, have a great weekend fellas
View media item 1910201

Shouts out to you for serving our country and lacing the young one. Shame on them for not letting you use the discount though. I would've went Incredible Hulk on em lmfao.

I joined NT 3 years ago on the day the 88s dropped.

Glad to add these to the fam!!

Hope everyone had no problems picking up their pairs!!!
Joined that month, too. Had the same lineup, but sent back the Maroons just last week. Had the OGs when I was in like 8th grade and was ehhh on them then, and ehhh on them now. Only cared for the black 6s, which I had back in the day, too. JB needs to bring back more with the Nike Air in the back as well. Preferably the Black Cements 3s. One of my all-time favorites. 

Go 'Noles

P.S. Nice Grinches in the avi. Waiting for my friend to send me mine, so hopefully they're in the care package next week.

This site seems legit to me. I don't see what's wrong you posting it. Sizes are on here too. Can anyone confirm legitimacy? Looks like a go for those still looking, no?

Last edited:
these aint sell out
watch for the restock in a few days
nike playing with yall dudes lol

Why does it matter? JB has made a nice shoe and made a ton of them so everybody eats. This is the way it was before all these hypebeast and reseller kids started screwing it up for everyone.

Joined that month, too. Had the same lineup, but sent back the Maroons just last week. Had the OGs when I was in like 8th grade and was ehhh on them then, and ehhh on them now. Only cared for the black 6s, which I had back in the day, too. JB needs to bring back more with the Nike Air in the back as well. Preferably the Black Cements 3s. One of my all-time favorites. 

Go 'Noles

P.S. Nice Grinches in the avi. Waiting for my friend to send me mine, so hopefully they're in the care package next week.
Thanks @Fahqu001

You're gonna love those Grinches when you get them in hand!!  Just waiting for the spring to wear mine.  

But yeah I can't believe it's been 3 years since that 88 drop.  Now all I need is a proper retro of the Fire Red 3s and 4s with NA treatment 

Glad to see most of you guys get your pair! This is my first pair of Jordans that I copped for myself since I left the shoe game about 6 years ago (just wasn't digging the colorways/quality at the time and was too focused on college).

Back
Top Bottom