Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

With everyone getting shipping updates, I'm not feeling very good right now. Order still shows "in progress" when I check SNKRS. I have a feeling I won't get them!
frown.gif
Well mine doesn't show anything but a never-ending  loading prompt so you're doing better than me. We're probably good. It says thursday so Im just going to assume Ill have these on my doorstep Thursday. Im about to stop checking my email for health reasons.

Nike, if you f this up for me I will unleash the darkest parts of hell upon your lowly customer service reps until I get OG 96 concords as a consolation prize. I won't stop escalating the call until Mark Parker gets on the line. Test me.

My NDC order is "still in Progress" so I called them a few minutes ago to cancel, because I picked up a pair at my local champs with ease Saturday Morning. 20 minutes ago I grabbed the Maroon 6's off eastbay. So I was calling to cancel my NDC order since it hasn't shipped. The rep dude talked  me into keeping the order and reselling for more profit LOL when they get here. He said they should ship by the end of tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I called my boy who wears a 10.5 and said he would by my extra 9.5 for retail.

[QUOTE name="wHipLAshTw03" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/627620/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement-the-aftermath-no-buying-selling-trading/12000_100#post_25197007[/URL]"]

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.
Sounds like they were checking  your girl out, not her kicks lmao.
[/quote]

Nah man it's got to be the shoes... :rofl:

His outfit for the next date :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

:x
500x1000px-LL-0b154680_428746_549688668416037_1806181735_n.jpeg

My 2 NDC orders still preparing to ship...

Credit cards dont get charged until it ships right? Still shows pending

Last edited:

My NDC order is "still in Progress" so I called them a few minutes ago to cancel, because I picked up a pair at my local champs with ease Saturday Morning. 20 minutes ago I grabbed the Maroon 6's off eastbay. So I was calling to cancel my NDC order since it hasn't shipped. The rep dude talked  me into keeping the order and reselling for more profit LOL when they get here. He said they should ship by the end of tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I called my boy who wears a 10.5 and said he would by my extra 9.5 for retail.
This is why you should record your calls. To post on youtube and wreak havoc. Im pretty sure Nike DOES NOT want their reps mentioning resale and this guy is suggesting it.

Last edited:
When did NDC stop taking coupons? That's prob why they are switching all hot releases through snkrs on the app and website

They make the most profit off selling on their own site compared to selling stock to other stores

Cheap  
mean.gif
Yeah, they're tripping with that...   they do eventually put it up on the site, but you just gotta hope that your size is still there when they do  

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to beat a dead horse... But anyones orders through FTL/Eastbay say "Open"?  Is this a bad sign?  I have just never seen that before.  Thanks in advance!

Sincere thank you to everyone who was gonna give me a pair at retail for my boy.  You are good ppl.  A couple shkrelis tried to capitalize like lowlives but to the others you are awesome people.  He got a pair.. the weekend was a mission complete

Well mine doesn't show anything but a never-ending  loading prompt so you're doing better than me. We're probably good. It says thursday so Im just going to assume Ill have these on my doorstep Thursday. Im about to stop checking my email for health reasons.

Nike, if you f this up for me I will unleash the darkest parts of hell upon your lowly customer service reps until I get OG 96 concords as a consolation prize. I won't stop escalating the call until Mark Parker gets on the line. Test me.

Funny you say OG Concords. I have a pair of Concords that are totally wearable. Just need a good cleaning (which I'm in the process of doing). So for me, I'd need something even more rare to fix this if I don't get my pair.

Last edited:
Anybody here order multiple via Nike using two different email address using another form of payment while using the same home address from the original? My pairs have already shipped out but I just want to confirm that using different payments per email allow you to order without any issues. 

Sincere thank you to everyone who was gonna give me a pair at retail for my boy.  You are good ppl.  A couple shkrelis tried to capitalize like lowlives but to the others you are awesome people.  He got a pair.. the weekend was a mission complete
Congrats bro

Anybody here order multiple via Nike using two different email address using another form of payment while using the same home address from the original? My pairs have already shipped out but I just want to confirm that using different payments per email allow you to order without any issues. 
I've used same payment, same address just different log in and different shipping name, a couple times, never cancelled.. wouldn't ever chance it with something I really wanted though

Last edited:
Was in Vegas this past weekend so had to rely on the SNKRS app. I think I kept trying for like 40 mins because of the dumb error it kept getting. Finally went through and had the shipping/email confirmation the same day. Nike.com has been great to me. Can't wait to get them this week.

Several spots on the strip were doing fcfs for this release.

Funny you say OG Concords. I have a pair of Concords that are totally wearable. Just need a good cleaning (which I'm in the process of doing). So for me, I'd need something even more rare to fix this if I don't get my pair.
There is nothing like a real pair of Concords. The  they make these days doesn't look or feel anything like them. I'd be over the moon if I could have those again lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did NDC stop taking coupons? That's prob why they are switching all hot releases through snkrs on the app and website

They make the most profit off selling on their own site compared to selling stock to other stores

Cheap  :smh:
Yeah, they're tripping with that...   they do eventually put it up on the site, but you just gotta hope that your size is still there when they do  

was bound to happen. people been calling nike for promo codes like it was their jobs or even generating their own codes. abusing the system always ends up getting that system cut short.

I've received my shipment info for my size 9 from the SNKRS app. I also was able to score a few pairs from my local shops on release day for my friends. 2 Size 7.5 and 1 Size 8. I was surprised I was able to secure 2 7.5's because the shops usually only get 1.

Side Note: I won the raffle on SNKRS app for the OVOs but I still haven't received a shipping email.

was bound to happen. people been calling nike for promo codes like it was their jobs or even generating their own codes. abusing the system always ends up getting that system cut short.

I used a 20% off promo code this weekend on the 4's. You can still use the promo codes through the website just not SNKRS.

I used a 20% off promo code this weekend on the 4's. You can still use the promo codes through the website just not SNKRS.

yea but im hearing noise about this more and more lately. so its bound to trickle down even more.

Back
Top Bottom