Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ordered an 8.5 and the woman on the phone sated these orders may or may not get fulfilled. She said most orders placed yesterday will be fulfilled and that they didnt have that many left... was anyone told the same thing earlier today?

At firstI was going to be charge shipping + tax but I spoke up and asked if there was free shipping. She took off shipping and I still paid tax. 233.19 total/  Hope these go through :nthat:  

Wtf? So they're letting people order something on the chances that it "may or may not" get fullfilled? Wow!

The Tech Greys had the smooth, super stiff, hard to crease leather.
These carry the soft, smooth, insta-crease leather, but I'd take these w/o hesitation. Based on leather, alone.
*My Beastbay pair gets here tomorrow :smokin

all u can eat fellas, i ordered another pair just now 11.5 off of eastbay(3mins ago). I ordered one off footlocker 2 hrs ago. I usually only get 2 pair if i really like a shoe but i always wanted these so im socking up for the next 10 yrs. If you only ordered one on sat i sugggest u get a2nd in order to avoid paying re sellers fee of 200bucks more 3 yrs from now 

lol you guys are jerks
homie, cop another pair! lol!! trust me, i just copped the last 8 that was left in any Foot Locker left in Miami. Trust me, i felt better after i copped the second pair. I feel so good right now knowing i have a second pair to ice. 

homie, cop another pair! lol!! trust me, i just copped the last 8 that was left in any Foot Locker left in Miami. Trust me, i felt better after i copped the second pair. I feel so good right now knowing i have a second pair to ice. 
Exactly, we waited 10+years for these and having 2 allows you to rock the 1st pair without having to worry about damaging it. These are a must.....

Not paying $300 for these :rofl: . if I don't find help here I'll find a pair for a good price, I pride myself on being thrifty even with Jays

Not paying $300 for these
roll.gif
. if I don't find help here I'll find a pair for a good price, I pride myself on being thrifty even with Jays
Even though my pair are still up in the air, ill still say 220 for these is robbery. If y'all ballin or hustling for these good on you. But imma stick to that 1pair, and take my newly broke *** home. Shieet now I gotta do that US to CND conversion. 

Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?

I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email from NDC. Should I be worried?
I haven't either, but I chatted with them 30 mins ago and the lady says I should have my order by 2/17.

Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?

I got the same email

When jb brings back classic shoes with certain features/material/design we havent seen in 20+ yrs they got us spending alot sometimes :lol:

Hi guys, I'm in the UK..... seeing as you US heads stole all our shoes from size? Hanon etc..... will Eastbay ship over here? [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I love these. Feel more lightweight and comfy than the 99s. Leather nice and soft for me. Few imperfections but hey ho, what can you do. Nothing left here and desperate to double up

Hi guys, I'm in the UK..... seeing as you US heads stole all our shoes from size? Hanon etc..... will Eastbay ship over here? [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I love these. Feel more lightweight and comfy than the 99s. Leather nice and soft for me. Few imperfections but hey ho, what can you do. Nothing left here and desperate to double up
They do ship internationally. I think shipping is around $70.

Was fortunate enough to cop with ease on Saturday at a HOH. First pair in a long time I wore out of the store, really happy with them.

View media item 1912848
Had to double up! Wish I trippled up wore them saturday night and I never rock my js in the winter but I had to! They comfy.

First pair I grabbed saturday morning at footlocker was dogged up from a whole bunch of scuffs to bad bad bad creasing etc so I went to finishline grabbed two pairs that are basically flawless and returned the footlocker one even tho I wanted 3 I'll live with 2 pairs

Glad every one seems happy with there's for most part I'm more then happy and little surprised they sold out as much as they have most pairs in stores that are left are the messed up ones resales doing better then I thought

Back
Top Bottom