Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

....what did they "remaster" again? Sounds like the '12 version will outlast the '16. 2012's were injected with formaldehyde and botox.... :tongue:

65931037.jpg

Thats crazy theyre peeling already, I was hoping theyd of fixed that bs.
Smh. Just go back to open cell PU midsoles JB, idc if my pair crumbles 15 years laters if I have to repaint the shoe every time I want to rock it.

To be fair this pair wasn't perfect to begin with. I'm not one to over analyze my shoes for flaws etc I just rock them and enjoy them. That being said when I was putting them in the box after my last wear I noticed the peeling, upon further inspection I noticed the other stuff. I'll just send them back and get my money no questions asked. I still have another pair that is WAYYYY better looking that I'll keep instead.

To be fair this pair wasn't perfect to begin with. I'm not one to over analyze my shoes for flaws etc I just rock them and enjoy them. That being said when I was putting them in the box after my last wear I noticed the peeling, upon further inspection I noticed the other stuff. I'll just send them back and get my money no questions asked. I still have another pair that is WAYYYY better looking that I'll keep instead.

as long as you have another pair,, all is good fam

Don't blame you at all. I was heated when my Black Cat 3s peeled and those were $80 less than this release.

Any other dudes have peeling or cracking on the midsoles? Ive been wearing my first pair a lot also. How is yhis happening?!?!

Peeling and cracking is my worst fear on these because of the cement splatter.. it'd be really tough to repaint that. Going to start repainting my black cements soon. Found a beat pair of fire reds for $20 to practice on first

Mine weren't cracking. They were peeling air unit area as well as toe cap. Not something that I felt like keeping for $240.

I have seen a few people in this thread say their shoe is either cracking or peeling, but have yet to see a single picture.

Right. I know that these shoes aren't perfect, but aren't they supposed to be "remastered?"

Either way, I'd like to see pictures of said paint chipping as well.

4/5 pairs came In
My All Time Fav Sneaker Ever Made in Shoe Cobbler History!!

View media item 1933420
These Should last me for Life!

Nice man. I won 5 raffles and decided on only picks up 3 of em and ever since 6pm that day I've been regretting not pickin up at least 1 more if not both. I'm with ya, possibly my favorite shoe of all time. Should a made extra sure I would be good to go with em for the long haul. Still happy with 3, but will most likely try to pick up another somewhere.

4/5 pairs came In
My All Time Fav Sneaker Ever Made in Shoe Cobbler History!!

These Should last me for Life!
Don't you think you could survive with one or two pairs until the PU midsole crumbles from age?  I think that I can easily get 10 years out of one pair with semi-regular wearings.

Last edited:
So do these crack and peel or not? I'd rather not pay resell for these this week if they do

I don't mind it on my black cat 3s because they are black

Last edited:
Sooner or later every iv paint will crack thats just they way it is cuz nike dont dye the midsole no more.

Putting a thicker midsole in the shoe will help slow the paint cracking down

After seeing some of the "issues" people have been posting that you'd need a magnifying glass to see, I'm not buying that these are already cracking and peeling until I see actual pictures.

Back
Top Bottom