Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Welp I scored a sz 13 but I didn't really want them fml.
laugh.gif

Got through on the double up for the Cements! [emoji]128515[/emoji] Hope everyone was able to cop

man i just missed it. tapped the notification right as it hit, and had to enter a new shipping address....was "in line" but no dice.

Had to grab the second size 11, still haven't gotten to wear my first from launch. WELL can not have 2 many of these. They must of made a ton.

Got through, but didnt show up on my order page. Logged out and logged back in, now the button went from saying "purchased" to "$220"

I was kinda late on getting my payment setup for another pair of Cements, but managed to get through. Hopefully this pair isn't jacked up like the last pair I got from NDC on release day.

One shoe was taller than the other, no consistency. The right shoe looked like it had tumbled leather on the toe cap panel. The left shoe had a razor slice.

View media item 1915425View media item 1915426View media item 1915427View media item 1916460View media item 1916461View media item 1916492

Last edited:
Was in the app as soon as the restock hit. Still couldn't cart legend blue 4s size 11.5. Been hoping to catch those at retail. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom