Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone know effective ways from stopping new jeans bleeding on to your shoes? I want to buy some new pairs of jeans but don't want to wear them with any of my Jordan's because of the bleeding. I learned the hard way about 10 years ago when I saw the suede on a pair of my dunks was blue.

I don't like washing a brand new pair right away cause he defeats the purpose of buying new jeans. So any tips?

Anyone know effective ways from stopping new jeans bleeding on to your shoes? I want to buy some new pairs of jeans but don't want to wear them with any of my Jordan's because of the bleeding. I learned the hard way about 10 years ago when I saw the suede on a pair of my dunks was blue.

I don't like washing a brand new pair right away cause he defeats the purpose of buying new jeans. So any tips?

Wash the jeans but don't dry them. Wear them while wet for a bit and they wil fit perfectly after that.

Wash the jeans but don't dry them. Wear them while wet for a bit and they wil fit perfectly after that.

Will most of the dye come out after just 1 wash? When ever I buy a new pair of jeans I usually wear them with Vans first

Will most of the dye come out after just 1 wash? When ever I buy a new pair of jeans I usually wear them with Vans first

I'm not 100% sure on how many washes it would take to remove all the dye. But after the first it would be significantly reduced.

One thing that I've heard of but never done is putting aa ring of tape around the opening. It causes the bleeding to go onto the tape. Can't remember the exact kind, but think one of my friends did it with athletic tape. I haven't done it but I know he has done it a few times

Ive never tried it so im not sure, but wearing jeans while their still wet seems like a real good way to have jeans bleed on your shoes

Just sold my double up'd pair of 2012z yesterday, they were worn once, to see Kevin Hart last year and I cleared 300 (cad) for them, sold the office 1st pair in 2014 for 260 and I wore those everyday since launch not bad when I don't resell for profit.

Dude saw my NA's on feet and was like, yo! Lol Loving these still, no other 4 has been on since I grabbed these, no Toro's of fire red which I wear in the summers..

I decided to send my pair with the broken wings back to Nike. Based on some DM's with Nike they should refund me. So I will see.

I would have kept them personally, just stop tying through the wings.

From my perspective the shoes should not be breaking down with only 5 months of wear.
I totally agree but having this shoe vs. not having them, I can live with cracked wings if they haven't actually snapped off. Was you tying them tight? Or was the heat and or cold a factor?

I'm a little bias since this is my favorite shoe of all times.

Last edited:
I totally agree but having this shoe vs. not having them, I can live with cracked wings if they haven't actually snapped off. Was you tying them tight? Or was the heat and or cold a factor?

Did you cop 2016 and if so did you Unds yet? Thinking I might wear mine this weekend when I go out of town.

You can pretty much scoop a pair around retail right now on the resell market. I prolly would have sent the broken wing pair back for that nice $220 voucher and then just scoop another pair on the resell market.

You can pretty much scoop a pair around retail right now on the resell market. I prolly would have sent the broken wing pair back for that nice $220 voucher and then just scoop another pair on the resell market.

I doubled up on release date so I will break that pair out soon. I had initially put them up on the classifieds but after I decided to send my defunct pair back I figured I'd keep them.

Did you cop 2016 and if so did you Unds yet? Thinking I might wear mine this weekend when I go out of town.
Yeah I copped twice and wore one pair when I went on holiday, totally loved wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom