Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol, yea, taking these pix made me think it might b time to clean them up a lil
As soon as I seen that first pic I started hearing Boyz 2 men “it’s so hard to say goodbye” in my head lol. But props for wearing your kicks. I wish I could wear mine more but I’m always at work smh.

Time to retire the beaters and start wearing the special occasion 4s for now till my new DS pair shows up.

Attachments

• IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    244.2 KB · Views: 142
I'm going to wear my pair Saturday (despite the chipped paint and large speckle smear). I want to have them restore but one person was asking for $65. I'm trying to get a quote from another person.

anyone know how to get rid of the speckle paint smear on these? I messed up my pair a little recently and its been bothering me

anyone else see the nike air on the backtabs rubbing off/discoloration? I want to repaint them but they have a really smooth matte finish.

I'm having my pair restored soon. I just have to give them to my friend and she's take them to this sneaker restoration shop by her.

anyone else see the nike air on the backtabs rubbing off/discoloration? I want to repaint them but they have a really smooth matte finish.

Just as I expected, the rubber on the heel tabs, will discolor, and fade over time. In retrospect, I don't think I should've copped these. Not for those reasons, but mainly because of the low top height, and the same bad shape.

I recently bought a pair of these from Sole Supremacy and just my luck the left sneaker has a little strip of tumbled leather on it while the rest of the left shoe and the whole right shoe has smooth leather. Did anyone else have this problem with their pair? Maybe I'm just being picky but its really frustrating me having this shoe not be uniform and am thinking of selling them. Check the picture, what pisses me off is that the top of the toe area is all smooth leather then when you go towards the outerside of the sneaker where your pinky toe is, the leather is lightly tumbled. Reminds me of the recent Jordan 1 royal issue where one sneaker had a tumbled leather toe while the other was smooth, its like practically wearing mismatching sneakers. Would like to know if anyone had a similar issue.

Attachments

• 20190214_192216.jpg
    20190214_192216.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 170
That's not a big deal. I'd be more annoyed by the banana toe. Mine aren't like that at all. Not OG slant or anything, but b not curved up.

Back
Top Bottom