Nike Air Jordan ALPHA Series Continuation?

Does anybody have any info on whether or not NIKE will be giving Air Jordans 2-11 the Alpha treatment? Such as full-length zoom-air.

dont know but it looks like they changed the heel pair where the 23 is at on the silver XI's so maybe

I guess we'll have to see how the Alpha's go. I really don't mind stuff like this. Fusions aren't doing anything for me. They look terriblecasually, and you can't do anything with them functionally.

At least this is a step in the right direction. Sure you'll have your critics but people will love the opportunity to HOOP in some 1's finally. Beingable to play in classic Jordan's with the ability for today's basketball shoe standards? I certainly don't mind it.

I like the idea but the key is to stay true to the original design. The Alpha 1's look like the OG's at first glance. I gotta admit it was cool to seeD Wade sport them on the Christmas Day game. I like the idea of "what if we made that shoes today, and what tech would we put in it?" Again, the keyis to keep the original design.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I like the idea but the key is to stay true to the original design. The Alpha 1's look like the OG's at first glance. I gotta admit it was cool to see D Wade sport them on the Christmas Day game. I like the idea of "what if we made that shoes today, and what tech would we put in it?" Again, the key is to keep the original design.

Exactly.

I really think that if JB kept this with the Alpha line, they would be on to something. I think a LOT of people are sleeping on these dropping because theysimply don't know about them. I've seen tons of people say "oh alphas, what are they?" on here. People aren't seeing the bigger picture.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if they released one each year, i will cop every single one. that would be brilliant.

When the pics of the Alpha I's surfaced, I really liked the the idea. But yes keeping the original design is the key. I wouldn't be surprised if JBdoes this with the other shoes.

I wouldnt Mind that at all..
I find it to be a good idea
As long as they dont get TO far like they
did With the fusions ..
eyes.gif
AND i hope they wont change the shoe TOO MUCH

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I guess we'll have to see how the Alpha's go. I really don't mind stuff like this. Fusions aren't doing anything for me. They look terrible casually, and you can't do anything with them functionally.

At least this is a step in the right direction. Sure you'll have your critics but people will love the opportunity to HOOP in some 1's finally. Being able to play in classic Jordan's with the ability for today's basketball shoe standards? I certainly don't mind it.

yea the alpha idea is really sick one of their better ideas for sure plus they are gonna have nike id for the 1's for flight club members. feel free tocorrect me but thats what i thought i read earlier.

i think it would be great if they put zoom in the other models, but kept the uppers the same.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i think it would be great if they put zoom in the other models, but kept the uppers the same.

It would also be nice if they cut prices and simultaneously improved qualtiy.

None of the above is happening any time soon.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I'd love to see a XI with Flywire technology and Zoom Air. Also, improved traction , ankle collar padding, and a satin lining.

NO!!!!!!

That's going WAY TO FAR.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I'd love to see a XI with Flywire technology and Zoom Air. Also, improved traction , ankle collar padding, and a satin lining.

NO!!!!!!

That's going WAY TO FAR.
laugh.gif
The original Fly-wire video was with an XI prototype shown (Concord). I actually thought they were pretty dope and would DEFINITELY get a pair ortwo to hoop in...

Honestly I think the XI is the one shoe they should not touch. Either with Alpha or Fusion. That is an absolute classic and to mess with it would be like"new Coke" a disaster.

Honestly I think the XI is the one shoe they should not touch. Either with Alpha or Fusion. That is an absolute classic and to mess with it would be like "new Coke" a disaster.

I think they could keep the same design and simply add zoom air, right now the SPACE JAMS XI's feel like cardboard. I think it's totallly possible forNIKE to do this. But At the same time, We all lovekicks and We should try to to action for NIKE to produce "Quality Products Inspired By the GreatestPlayer Ever" what ever it may cost but I want quality kicks and I think the ALPHA project can potentially do that for us.

Honestly I think the XI is the one shoe they should not touch. Either with Alpha or Fusion. That is an absolute classic and to mess with it would be like "new Coke" a disaster.
LMAO. New Coke, you know these kids on here have no idea what that was... Good point though, I agree. "If it ain't broke..."

Back
Top Bottom