NIKE AIR JORDAN EVOLUTION

THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN POST BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS AND SHOW THE YOUNG BUCKS WHERE THE LOVE OF THE GAME CAME FROM NOTICE THE JORDAN PLY IN AOG NIKE BOX IN 1997 AND SOME NEVER BEFORE SEEN 14'S IN THE TABLE "4:52"

That's a sick vid. After watchin Ultimate Jordan so many times, it's hard to discern where I recognize clips from - but much of that vid looksfamiliar. The reverse rock the cradle dunk at :32, when MJ was on UNC is so utterly ridiculous it still makes me say, "oh!!!!"

I've seen this before and I'm a "young buck" as you say. Thanks I guess.....

I wish I could be in one of those meetings. Just to see all the samples and designs. Maybe JB would let me meeting crash. Maybe not.

very nice
pimp.gif

thanks for sharing

Niiiice. Now I know why they put the ribbing on the Retro XIV black toes. MJ loved the ribbing with the suede on the toe. Nice.

if you guys pay attention at the 2:07 mark you will see the black infrared 6 with a different upper than the released version...If someone knows how to postjust the frame at 2:07 its very clear check it out hopefully someone can post the pic!!!

Back
Top Bottom