Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Of course, the stock market is the most intelligent investment, but I do pretty well with GR Jordans, so somewhat have to disagree. And I'm Team Manual/No Handouts all the way!

Example of returns from FC/SG since December...Some wins, some losses, but All GR, All Fun...69% average ROI.
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.40.39 PM.png
This is very cool but he probably meant buying GRs and flipping them soon after. Shoes like Is and XIs will probably always do well long-term especially if they're a classic colorway.

I have two pairs of the smoke grey, and one’s toe box seems to have much softer leather than the other, even making it crease much easier than the other.
Is it normal for two pairs of the same shoe to come with ‘different’ materials?

C81B14CF-60C8-434B-AB67-E9DDFB03569A.jpeg

IDK about normal but it's sort of common to have JB jack up toe boxes like this. I find it happens more when the leather is tumbled or just grained.

Definitely get and respect that. For me, this has always just been a hobby. I used to take L’s personally, but I’ve been better off feeling less entitled to everything. If I win I win, if I lose I lose, and it’s onto the next shoe either way. I’m also comfortable paying resale, so I don’t mind reselling. It’s all a part of the hobby. Resell will always exist as long as there is opportunity. I’ve just learned to adapt and live with it.
Very well said. I feel fortunate to win any pair and I know I'm not promised/guaranteed anything. That's why whenever I can get multiples, I will to offset any future Ls.

Very well said. I feel fortunate to win any pair and I know I'm not promised/guaranteed anything. That's why whenever I can get multiples, I will to offset any future Ls.

Exaaaactly! People take this stuff way too personally. It’s material! 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😁

Back
Top Bottom