Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Miss my pee wees, they were so crisp though I never wore them maybe once or twice before I sold smh lol

used my FLX points across the board on all the FT apps, hopefully i can lace up the fam w/these (fingers crossed)
was worrying about people saying they already took the L, then noticed FNL, thing won't even load for me...
hakuna matata!

Pretty sure Hibbett had their shipments delayed, DTLRs around me had their shipments delayed as well and they’re doing tickets as soon as they get it

This morning I talked with a manager at one of the local FTLs about these. She said they’ve only received a few pairs and wasn’t sure if another shipment was gonna arrive before Friday reservations or Saturday release.

Saturday might be a fight.

Okay, what am I not understanding because I can't get the FLX to recognize anything in my vicinity (even though malls and FTLs are open) and the launch locator on FTL site won't pull up ANY releases at all.

My mind might be playing tricks on me or I'm buggin but I swear I woke up from a nap and saw an Exclusive Access alert from Nike in my push notifications, inviting me to buy these. Then when I clicked on it, it disappeared and I can't find any trace of ever having Access in my push notification history or on any of the APPS :rofl:

I think there will be an exclusive access tomorrow in the morning
So keep a lookout
If you saw something in your account you might get access tomorrow

So keep a lookout

Yeah, I swear it said something about tomorrow at 9 AM. But I can't understand why it just disappeared like that. I know I didn't just make that up.

I wan't these but I don't want them so bad that I'm seeing stuff lol

So keep a lookout
Isn’t that the same thing that happened for the royal toes? Pop up then disappear.....then everyone had access....

Y'all were right. I knew I wasn't still sleep when I saw that push notification Exclusive Access on my phone :lol:

Ironically, it's showing on the site, but not yet in my App scheduled to start at Noon (9AM PST). Weird, but I got my PeeWees. First dub of the year with NIKE

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 9.28.06 AM.png

Y'all were right. I knew I wasn't still sleep when I saw that push notification Exclusive Access on my phone :lol:

Ironically, it's showing on the site, but not yet in my App scheduled to start at Noon (9AM PST). Weird, but I got my PeeWees. First dub of the year with NIKE

i forget, is that on the nike app or the snkrs app?

Where do you see it on the site?

i forget, is that on the nike app or the snkrs app?

The push notification I got yesterday was from the SNKRS app

Where do you see it on the site?

When you go to Nike.com/launch it takes you to the SNKRS portion of the site with the upcoming hype releases. I see it on there when I scroll down to the Smoke Grey. It just say it on top, since I'm logged in to the account I use on the App (even tho its not showing there for some reason)

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.05.49 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom