Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

I picked woodfield and HIP
Also I just checked and it’s back up
Before it was gone
I don’t know what’s going on

Only one Foot Locker store and one Footaction store in my area is getting these. Not liking my chances... Wanted these to be like NYC to Paris, which were pretty easy to get. Entered every single US and worldwide raffle for these Smoke Greys

Last edited:
End only has GS draw up, no men. Im starting to believe these are somewhat limited, a lot of the stores that usually does raffles dont have raffles for them

You can filter to only show U.S raffles, the U.S and worldwide, along with in-store, online, social media, etc. You can also create an account to track which raffles you've entered. Good luck.

Last edited:
Took the L at SNS, tell me why I lose every raffle for a shoe I want yet hit on those Jonah Hill Superstars. Unbelievable.

Why'd you enter them lol

My FTL updated too and took a store out of my list.....problem is the app won't let me enter another store now to replace it. So I'm maxing out 2/3 locations even though there is another store I could pick. These apps are such garbage

Word of advice now to everyone....don't enter the raffles and add headstarts until the last possible day (normally Fridays) because of these cancellation issues.

App Notification states " There has been a cancellation within your reservation. Check to see what's changed."
When I open that notification, the kids size is what opens in my app so I'm thinking the stores I selected has not receive their shipment. Wasting FLX points is the worst, and Seems like CS don't even know what's causing these errors.

App Notification states " There has been a cancellation within your reservation. Check to see what's changed."
When I open that notification, the kids size is what opens in my app so I'm thinking the stores I selected has not receive their shipment. Wasting FLX points is the worst, and Seems like CS don't even know what's causing these errors.

Same thing happened here but then it lets me add the HS back? I'm so confused...

It supposedly took Parks out...it doesn't show up in the maps if I try to change anything. I still have it selected though apparently.

I have Parks/Redbird/Town East

BTW iwilwin iwilwin , really appreciate you helping me out with stock numbers in the area. Much love bro :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom