Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

The positive side about FNL splash is you don't have to spam atc or deal with crashing like footsites
I’ve never even seen the other side of the FNL splash page. Do you just wait forever til it loads?? Cuz I don’t want to just wait, I want to try other sites. Then I’ll go back and check it and it’s still on the same page , every time

I’ve never even seen the other side of the FNL splash page. Do you just wait forever til it loads?? Cuz I don’t want to just wait, I want to try other sites. Then I’ll go back and check it and it’s still on the same page , every time
same here. still waiting.

I have never gotten through either. I just visit other sites and look at my browser tab and if it says something different than waiting I'll go back

I'm saying you don't have to do anything unless you get through. I'm sure there are issues once you get in too.

Guess I’ll add to the W list. Seems like a lot of people hit on SNKRS.

B81E3064-0A63-4155-9D1D-1D5806B7953C.png

I have never gotten through either. I just visit other sites and look at my browser tab and if it says something different than waiting I'll go back

I'm saying you don't have to do anything unless you get through. From sure there are issues once you get in too.
:lol: ok if you say so

that splash page might as well be my computer or phone on 0% battery and powering off... I can’t really say “this is good”.
Literally it’s 66 minutes after release time and it’s still on that page lol

11.5 W on SNKRS at 10:02a EST. They removed my PayPal at first, so slight delay in re-adding. Failed on 2nd account with direct credit card. Can't get in anywhere else, time to get on wtih my day!

:lol: ok if you say so

that splash page might as well be my computer or phone on 0% battery and powering off... I can’t really say “this is good”.
Literally it’s 66 minutes after release time and it’s still on that page lol
I rather not have another site to spam atc or deal with errors while I do the same thing on footsites. :lol: Gotta find some positive in the ****ty situation ya feel me??!!

These had a meteoric rise from "Get those broke boi unions outta here" to sold out in 1 second LMAO

The FNL splash page is as good as a L imo. I think it was the Flint 13s where ppl were stuck on it for hours.

Got through FNL but after paying i think i got sold out message. paypal confirmation came through but not from FNL. Might be ghost charge. Now getting put back splash

FNL by me called and said their pair is shipment delayed but pairs are still reserved

Got through FNL but after paying i think i got sold out message. paypal confirmation came through but not from FNL. Might be ghost charge. Now getting put back splash

Same. Got through on FNL. Put in the info. Hit pay and it said sold out, but I got a charge on my credit card, and no confirmation. We shall see.

Foot sites need to do a better job and just grey their **** out and let us move on. Well they need to do a better job on a lot of **** lol

First L I've taken on GR 1s on release date in over 4 years. It was a good run

Back
Top Bottom