Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

These look great in hand. This is one of my favorite Jordan 1s of the year, but I prefer more neutral shoes over loud. Only concern is how fast that grey suede is going to get dirty.
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1385.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1386.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone think the price will drop to around 240 this week or it will stay and hover around 290-300?

The plan was to most likely pass but I really wanted to see them in person before making a final call because I love everything except the red.. and couldn't manage to grab a pair. Spent all day trying to ATC. Tried SP for a while but never materialized.

They're still showing on FTL and FA so I am guessing they might still have stock but its frozen up or something. Still trying to get 1 to see in person. Got a feeling I'll end up being a sucker and keeping them so I def want to see them in person.

Last edited:
The plan was to most likely pass but I really wanted to see them in person before making a final call because I love everything except the red.. and couldn't manage to grab a pair. Spent all day trying to ATC. Tried SP for a while but never materialized.

They're still showing on FTL and FA so I am guessing they might still have stock but its frozen up or something. Still trying to get 1 to see in person. Got a feeling I'll end up being a sucker and keeping them so I def want to see them in person.

This is the sad reality that our hobby has come to.
Everything is different in hand.
Now we have to jump through hoops for a pair, then see them in hand if we like them or not.

I miss the ol days of walking in the store, browsing, and making your selection.

I always do bro lol....Town East staff knew me and my brother like the back of their hand before FLX 😂
Same at parks for me before the stupidity of flx. Fta and ftl was 90% W for me till this new bs. Haven’t caught a dub since flx tho.

Same at parks for me before the stupidity of flx. Fta and ftl was 90% W for me till this new bs. Haven’t caught a dub since flx tho.

Do you have any idea who goldenboy_kickz (Instagram handle) is down here in the DFW area? Saw he cleaned up on over 25 pairs of 1s in men’s and gs between all the foot stores.

Do you have any idea who goldenboy_kickz (Instagram handle) is down here in the DFW area? Saw he cleaned up on over 25 pairs of 1s in men’s and gs between all the foot stores.
Nah, I don’t keep up with many of the reseller types here. I do my own thing and have some friends in my circle who are old heads like me. But that’s it.

Got a W on snkrs.

haha what if... I painted the toe black... kinda making it a poor man’s union with heel and ankle swapped..haha jk...unless😳😳

Got snkrs shipping confirm. Est delivery Wed.

you were super on it lol, like you were waiting up all night for the confirmation & couldn’t wait to post

if there was a “happy birthday, let me post on NT” meme for shipping confirmations, I’d use it now lmao

but with that said I got one too. All these pictures have me excited to get my store pair now

you were super on it lol, like you were waiting up all night for the confirmation & couldn’t wait to post

if there was a “happy birthday, let me post on NT” meme for shipping confirmations, I’d use it now lmao

but with that said I got one too. All these pictures have me excited to get my store pair now
🤣 Up watching movies all night. Beasts of No Nation and Train To Busan on Netflix both :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Nah, I don’t keep up with many of the reseller types here. I do my own thing and have some friends in my circle who are old heads like me. But that’s it.

No clue who he is either....I don't mess with that stuff. I have plenty of shoes (doubles/triples) that I will sell eventually, but I'm not the type to hoard 30 kicks on RD. I offed two of my extra Flints locally at retail (one to a complete stranger here on NT hah). I'll always try to look out locally for guys who want the shoes, you know, just cause they like the shoes. What a novel concept. Just annoying to miss out on a pair that shouldn't have been difficult to grab. I liked em from the jump but they honestly looked like a discount cop to me before the wave started. I hope FLX just fixes their ****...the whole point was to get more people in the stores and now you see more than ever dudes copping 25 plus pairs

No clue who he is either....I don't mess with that stuff. I have plenty of shoes (doubles/triples) that I will sell eventually, but I'm not the type to hoard 30 kicks on RD. I offed two of my extra Flints locally at retail (one to a complete stranger here on NT hah). I'll always try to look out locally for guys who want the shoes, you know, just cause they like the shoes. What a novel concept. Just annoying to miss out on a pair that shouldn't have been difficult to grab. I liked em from the jump but they honestly looked like a discount cop to me before the wave started. I hope FLX just fixes their ****...the whole point was to get more people in the stores and now you see more than ever dudes copping 25 plus pairs
I feel you bro. It sucks that’s some (aka me) gotta buy our Ws off goat for the shoes.Game messed up but I still love shoes too much lol.

Oh and too bad the outlets here suck too. We don’t even get any decent deals in dfw lol

Hopefully they have a restock on these. I missed out trying to get my size 12.
I was able to get through and cart on FNL. Went all the way through to the end and as soon as i clicked to submit the order it hit me with the access denied crap.
Needless to say i was heated.
Then the wifey made it worse when she looked at me and said, "what's the matter? Are you mad cuz you didn't get to buy your high heels today"
This woman is always clowning. Lol

Back
Top Bottom